002: Ignorance

B E L L A D O N N A

I walked up into Mass Appeal furious. I dropped my bag behind a seat cause there was security and took off everything metal and walked straight threw.

"Excuse me ma'am, you can't just do that." A security officer said

"Did you hear the shit beep? I think not." I kept walking towards the loud noise.

"Ma'am but you need a pass." He walked after me.

"Fuck a pass," I opened up the door to the studio.

Everyone turned around looking at me confused and ole boy was smirking. I walked over to the studio board scanning it.

"Aye what you--"

I held my hand up and turned the volume noise to a proficient level. "Y'all blasting this trash while this little boy is in the studio off beat and I'm trying to teach a fucking class!"

"Who let this bitch back here." Some guy commented.

I turned around and glared at him then walked up slowly. I bent over to whisper, "you're fucking mother, got some more shit to say?" I questioned.

He didn't say nothing more.

"Bro she bitched you." One guy said.

"Bro... I don't care she bad." He chuckled.

Then the angry artist came out of the booth and grabbed me pulling me towards the door.

"Lemme holla at you for a second." He said pushing me.

"Don't fuckin' touch me dog, I can walk." I said.

As soon as we got outside. "Fuck is you doing bruh? Coming in my studio session being disrespectful?" Dave yelled.

I shook my head. "Nah you knew what the fuck you was doing having that shit up so everyone and the aliens can fuckin' here your trash."

He pushed me against the wall. "I let you slide the first time you called my shit trash, this time I'm not."

I smirked. "Mad for what? You did that shit on purpose. I got shit to do and shit to teach, if anyone being disrespectful, it's you."

He chuckled. He knew I was right. "This is why I said you need some dick cause you in there dancing got your leg rapped around your head screaming 'Virgin Mary' now you in here on my dick. So wassup what you tryna do?" He caressed my face.

I backed up. "I can't get dick from a pussy boy." I blew a kiss at him walking away. "Don't turn that shit back up and don't speak to me no more."

"Yeah okay. I know you want me." He yelled behind me.

I just laughed and grabbed my stuff and left out. "Have a good day." I said to the security guards.

"You ...too..."

I went back to the studio and successfully taught my classes. There were no interruptions, so I knew he got the message clearly.

I walked into my condo greeted by my two cats Nubia and Egypt.

"Hi babies." I bent over and pet them. "Mommy is going to get ready the club and find her a mans."

They just looked and me and purred. "I know y'all have no clue what I'm talking about, but just know momma is gon' slay."

I mad me noodles in curry sauce then jumped in the shower.