You Need Body Heat.

Zack POV

Jacey is crying like there is no tomorrow, but not fighting back. I open the door and I feel her tense up, "Please don't do this to me." She whispers softly, I put her down outside and close the door in her face.

I hear her cry even louder, I stand on the other side of the door. Her sobs become so bad that she starts to hiccup every now and then.

After five minutes it was quiet on her side, I quickly open the door. I hope she didn't really start walking. I was only teasing her.

She is laying down on the swinging chair still crying. She looks up at me, "I forgot my phone hiccup I'm to scared to walk home by myself and I thought you would be upstairs already."

I grab a blanket from the inside and wrap it around her. I ask her while looking up at the sky, "Why do you like someone like me?" She sniffle then hiccups, "I don't know, but when I get over you I am going to be so happy."

"What would you do if I told you that I have feelings for you? How will you react?" She doesn't answer, I look away from the sky to look at her. She's already asleep and she is still hiccuping in her sleep.

I pick her up and carry her to my room. I grab her phone off my bed and type in the passcode, the passcode is David. He made her change it to his name. I go to her text messages and text her mom.

Hey this is Zack. Jacey fell asleep at my house, I'll take her to school in the morning.

Five seconds later she texts back. Okay be safe. And use protection if you do it!!!

My eyes widen at the message, I exit out of her mom messages.

On the top of her messages I see Dylan name, I know I shouldn't read them.

They text all through out the day, until one of them falls asleep. Most of the messages were about them going out this weekend.

But the newer ones caught my eyes, they were about me.

Dylan: Do you see yourself with Zack in the future?
Jacey: I really don't. Why you ask?
Dylan: Just wondering. The way he looks at you at times can really throw people off.
Jacey: What do you mean by that?
Dylan: Zack looks at you with something in his eyes that I can't describe. He looks at you like your his girlfriend and you belong with him.
Jacey: LOL. I doubt Zack is looking at me like that. But I'll talk to you tomorrow I'm going to bed.
Dylan: Night beautiful.

The messages about me ended there. I look at Jacey sleeping body, she is still hiccuping in her sleep.

"Why are people saying this about me? I look at her like I look at anybody else." I say out loud to myself, I sigh in frustration and get in the bed. I'll figure out sooner or later what everybody is talking about.

Next Morning

I wake up the next morning and I feel something hot on my chest.

My eyes widen, "Jacey get up! You have a high ass fever!" She shivers and groan.

"Who fault do you think that is? Why are you in my house anyway?" I stay quiet until she realize that she is in my house and in my bed, "Oh my cough cough God. I'm at your cough cough house." She tries to get up, but she falls right back on the bed.

"Jacey what are you doing? You are weak, stay in the bed." 

She holds her head like it's heavy, "I would rather be on my death bed than stay in here longer with your Heartless Ass." She is still upset about last night, "Just take me home and I'll take care of myself."