Chapter 6 ~ Mom's Mistake

Toriel's POV (In Undertale)

It's been four hours since (Y/N) left, she should have been back three hours ago, I was worried. I figured that (Y/N) would take an hour more to find Snowdin while successfully avoiding monsters, but that didn't explain why she was gone for two more hours. Had she started a conversation with a monster? Or did she... die by one? No, it couldn't be, Sans promised me to protect the next fallen child...

But that fallen child was Frisk. They still didn't seem interested in returning to the surface any time soon, even when they were DETERMINED to going back at first.

I sighed to myself. 'I shouldn't have let her go alone in the first place! Sigh... Might as well visit Snowdin again. I haven't been there since (Y/N) fell down.'

And it was true. I have been in Snowdin a few times after Frisk talked to Asgore and became friends with everyone. But when (Y/N) fell down the hole, I decided it would be best if I would stay with her in the Ruins and keep her SAFE from the monsters past those door.

So I headed downstairs to the doors to Snowdin Forest. Once I had opened the doors, nothing seemed suspicious at first sight, so I continued on walking down the path towards Snowdin. However, when a minute passed, I could see two (f/c) things in the snow... As I started to walk towards the object, I realized they were. (Y/N)'s (f/c) plastic bags! I opened the bags to look inside of them. They contained the ingredients I asked her to get. Now I was really worried.

As I walked straight for Snowdin with the two (f/c) plastic bags in hand, I found footprints on the ground. a few were from (Y/N) while others looked pretty similar, like the same monster walked there. They looked like Sans's slippers. I glared at the footprints as I followed them further down the path. (Y/N)'s footprints already stopped early, so they must have picked her up, but the other footprints lead a bit down the path. Suddenly, they ended all at the same spot. I just realized that three of the footprints had black liquid and blood on them, as well as a little bit of dust. I gasped at the sight.

I had no clue if it was now Sans or someone else. Sans would never kill anyone!

... Right?

I went straight for Snowdin, the home of the skeleton brothers.

Blackberry's POV

I was currently doing my daily check-ups on my 'Torture Toys', as I call them, when I suddenly heard someone yelling as they ran past my room. Two skeletons to be exact. The first one yelling was clearly Underfell, the second one was Horror.

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY CHOCOLATE YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"NEVER! ORDERS ARE ORDERS! THE HUMAN NEEDS IT MORE THAN YOU DO!"

I rolled my eyes, stuff like that was pretty much normal. But this was the first time Horror stole something from Underfell for a human. I'm still surprised that Horror hadn't killed her yet. Nightmare told us that he had to watch over her for the day, so that was... weird. But I shrugged that thought off as I glanced back at my whip in my gloves, I smirked.