57| Pressurization

Pressurization: the ability to induce high pressure on someone's skull.

I'm supposed to be studying but here I am updating el oh el priorities

THANKS FOR 300K BABES

Pls try to keep an open mind when reading what Sage says during this chapter !!!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"Who's Marcus?"

My head snapped up, eyes meeting Harry's that held a mixture of emotions in the greens of them. My face held an expressionless look as I answered his question.

"My friend," I said, standing up and heading back to the kitchen.

I heard his footsteps behind me, following me into the kitchen.

"What kind of friend?" he immediately questioned, making me frown a little before continuing to clean up the kitchen.

"The normal kind?" I turned around to snap back sarcastically, making him swallow thickly with his jaw clenched.

"You know what I mean, Sage," he murmured lowly, his dark brows pulled tightly over his gleaming eyes. I fully turned around, folding my arms over my chest and cocked an eyebrow at him challengingly.

"Is this your subtle way of asking me whether I've slept with him or not?" I questioned sharply, feeling my lips part when he didn't deny what I said, simply shrugging.

"Well did you?" he questioned with raised brows, demanding an answer. I felt his words piss me off a little as I frowned tightly.

"I might've, I might've not," I said with a shrug, my gray eyes narrowing to challenge his as his jaw slackened while he ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek, eyes flicking to the side.

"Wow," he simply said, causing me to immediately fire up.

"Was I not allowed to have sex with other men while you were gone?" I immediately questioned sharply, watching a fire light up in his eyes as a flash of anger flashed through his features. "We practically broke up when you left Harry, you can't expect me to not have at least hooked up during the last five years. Tell me honestly, did you not do the same? Did you not hook up while you were gone?"

I watched his eyes flicker between mine, jaw locked, eyebrows lowered, eyes narrowed into slits with his pink lips set in a hard line. When I noticed the decrease in proximity between our bodies, I stepped back a little, shooting him a glare when he didn't answer my question.

"I did," he answered quietly, a hint of shame in his voice as I rolled my eyes and spoke again.

"Hypocrite," I said with a scoff, walking away and exiting the kitchen.

Just as I walked out, the doorbell rang, making me drop my head backwards with a groan. I walked past Harry whom was leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen with a clenched jaw, shooting him a warning glare to which he simply glared back. My fingers wrapped around the door handle, pushing it downwards and pulling it back.

Stood with a smile on his face, clad in a formal shirt and black pants; was Marcus. He greeted me cheerfully, reaching out to hug me, which I returned, unable to shake off Harry's gaze that burned into the back of my head, literally searing the skin and bone.