55.0 You Have A Weird Family

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Stiles Stilinski yelled at Lydia Martin as she exited Madison Blackett's hospital room

"What the hell is wrong with her?" Stiles Stilinski yelled at Lydia Martin as she exited Madison Blackett's hospital room. "They said that she didn't heal like they thought she would." Lydia could see Stiles hadn't been sleeping. His eyes were bloodshot and wide as he advanced towards her.

"Stiles-" Lydia gasped before glancing back into Madison's hospital room. "She's not the same."

"What does that mean?!" Stiles shouted at Lydia as he grabbed onto her wrist. "How is she not the same?!"

"Stiles, you're hurting me." Lydia groaned as she looked up at him with red, tear-stained eyes.

"Stiles, let go of her." Scott snarled as he moved closer to his two friends. Stiles finally let go of Lydia's hand and she pulled it close to herself.

"She's fine, but she isn't herself." Lydia explained to Madison's best friend. "Just go see for yourself." She moved from in front of the door to Madison's hospital room.

Stiles nodded before entering the hospital room. He smiled as he saw Madison sitting up on her bed. "Madi, thank god you're okay." He gasped as he rushed to the side of her bed. He grabbed onto her hands, making sure it was actually happening.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Madison Blackett questioned the raven haired boy sitting next to her.

"What?" His eyes widened as he realized what Lydia had been trying to tell him.

"Don't take it personally." She sent him a small smile, trying to calm the boy down. "I'm kind of forgetting everything and everyone."

"Does the name Stiles ring any sort of bell?" Stiles questioned his best friend. "Do you remember anything about me?"

Madison sighed before shaking her head. "I'm sorry, but what kind of a name is Stiles?" She chuckled.

"It's short for Mieczyslaw." He smiled as he spoke to the girl he had been in love with for most of his life. She was in her purest form, and it was the way he loved her. She had no makeup on and her hair was simply down along her shoulders. "Stiles was my grandfather's nickname so they just called me that."

"You have a weird family." Madison laughed before seeing Lydia Martin through the window. "Is that redhead upset that I didn't remember her? She seemed to care very deeply for me, or whoever I used to be."

"Yeah." Stiles nodded as he tucked a strand of hair behind Madison's ear. "The two of you had been through a lot together."

"Tell me." Madison smiled in a childlike way, moving closer to him.

"You had been in love with Lydia ever since you could remember." Stiles explained to the girl. "She was the popular girl and didn't know you existed. That was until the beginning of sophomore year when we, and our other friend Scott became sort of popular. And then a ton of stuff happened and that all ended with you and Lydia beginning a sort of relationship. Well, you weren't actually dating, but you were frisking a lot."

"So, like friends with benefits?" Madison raised an eyebrow, not understanding why she would have ever done that.

"Exactly that." Stiles nodded. "Then you wanted an actual relationship because you were so in love with her, but then she didn't wanna come out because she was afraid. And then when she finally stopped caring, you and another girl, Cora, developed feelings for each other. And then Cora left but Lydia had been cheating on you with a boy so you ended that again. And then, you guys started getting close again, and then a ton of other stuff happened and then you had sex with this girl in a mental hospital."

"Wow." Madison smiled, taking in her entire life. "I have an exciting life."

"Oh, you don't even know the half of it." Stiles sighed.

*

"So..." Scott smiled at his best friend as the two of them searched the hospital for coffee to bring to Madison.

"So, what?" Stiles raised an eyebrow, not understanding.

"Are you going to try anything with Madison." Scott slightly elbowed Stiles in a joking manner. "She forgets how much she loved Lydia."

"I mean, maybe later." Stiles spoke as he finally found the coffee machine. "But, she needs me as a friend right now. She needs everyone that she can get."

"And what about Lydia?"

"Well, Lydia probably has the same idea as me."

"Are you sure about that?" Scott spoke before pointing out Madison's hospital room to Stiles. Through the window, they could see Madison and Lydia cuddling in her hospital bed.

"God damnit, Lydia." Stiles sighed, shaking his head. "She's always taking away my lady."

Word Count - 820
Author's Note -
OH MY GOODNESS A REAL ACTUAL UPDATE! I'm actually super surprised I got this out so soon!
Anyways, comment what you want to happen next, and do not forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞