The Moon And His Sun (Tsukishima Kei x Reader)

"*sighs* Why does it have to be now? Why do I have to transfer in the middle of the school year?!"

You were talking to yourself while going to your new school, Karasuno Highschool. You had to transfer there because of your mother's new job. You didn't really like the idea of doing it but you didn't know that there you will meet your moon.

Yes, you were known as the sunny girl. So bright and happy that sometimes people would call you "the Sun". You were bright and seemed as if the Sun has reincarnated in a girl form and so, you were happy about being the human's sun but somehow you loved the Moon much more. So once you decided to find your "Moon".

"Itai..." You managed to say as you rushed into someone, in the hurry you were in to get to school as soon as possible so you wouldn't be late, and fell on the ground.

"Tch.."

"A-ah! A-are you okay?!" As you looked up you saw a worried freckled boy holding his hand up to help you up, which you denied politely and stood up by yourself, and behind him a tall blond boy with black glasses. His honey-golden eyes somehow reminded you of the Moon though even you didn't know how.

"I am okay, thanks, umm.."

"Tadashi. Yamaguchi Tadashi. And this is Tsukki!" The freckled boy seemed somehow excited for something.

"Tch.. Tsukishima Kei." He said as he turned back and began walking away.

"What is wrong with him?" You said as you raised a brow and a frown appeared on your face.

"A-ah, sorry. He is always like this." Yamaguchi laughed nervously.

"I see. Anyway, I am (L/n) (F/n). Nice to meet you, Yamaguchi-san."

"T-there's no need to add 'san'! Nice to meet you too!" He smiled. You nodded as you looked at time.

"Crap! I am sorry, I must go or I will be late! See you again, Yamaguchi-kun!" You said as you dashed away.

"Yeah, see you again."

You ran past Tsukishima who stopped in his track and watched as you ran as fast as you could a little surprised. 'So small yet so fast...' He thought.

~~ At school ~~

"Class, I know it's the middle of the year but we have a transferred student. And I hope you treat her well. Please, come in."

You opened the door and entered the room. After closing it and turning again looking at the class, you noticed the two other boys you met earlier with widened eyes, returning the shocked look for a few seconds and after that returning your typical bright smile.

"I am (L/n) (F/n)! I had to transfer here from Tokyo because of my mother's job! Hope you take good care of me!" You said as you bowed 90 degrees.

"Good, now you can take your place in front of Tsukishima-kun."

"Hai!" You exclaimed as you took your seat. The two boys seemed to still have their eyes widened.

~~ After school ~~

"Hey, (L/n) - san! Do you want to come to watch us practice?" Yamaguchi asked while you three were fixing your things as Tsukishima was doing it in a fast pace.

"Practice? What?" You asked, raising a brow.

"Volleyball!" He said excitedly, nearly screaming.

"Sure, if it's not a problem." You smiled as he shook his head 'no'.

As you two walked to the gym alone because of Tsukishima leaving before the both of you, you asked Yamaguchi about the blond boy and why he was so cold and heartless. He told you about his childhood friend.