19

All the men geared up ready to rescue Kaelani. Dominic's phone was being tracked and they were able to track and keep tabs on his car so they knew of his whereabouts.

" So, this is the plan. Imma call him and tell him I got the cash. He gone tell me where to meet him and shit. Then the team gone come through and we gone get my little girl back ", Shyne explained the plan to them quickly as everybody geared up.

Shyne had been going crazy in the past few hours. He carefully identified all the rats in his organisation before taking them out. Now he had the loyal members helping him out on his mission.

" No stalling with this shy, I'm tryna get my niece and be out ", Sincere explained to the men. Everybody nodded in agreement.

" Now. Ya'll gone get ready and shit. We got moves to make ", Shyne said dismissing his workers.

Once everybody left the meeting room, it was only Shyne and Sincere left.

" How is Tammie and Zyon ? ", Shyne asked Sincere. Zyon was a pleasant surprise to the gang. Everyone was shocked that he came so early but nevertheless, they were happy to accept their blessing.

" They good. I can't believe it man. I'm a daddy and shit. Little nigga look just like my ass ", Sincere laughed.

Shyne also laughed. It was true, there was no way in hell that Sincere could deny that little boy.

" My nigga, I can't wait for them sleepless nights to come. You finna be spazzing and shit. Waking up at all times of morning to change diapers and shit ", Shyne snickered.

" Whatever nigga I can't be that hard ", Sincere fanned him off.

" Don't say I didn't warn you son ", Shyne shrugged. Soon the room fell silent.

" Look cuz. I wanna say incase I don't make it. Please make sure my son don't grow up to be part of the game. I don't want him to ever go through what I been through in this world ", Sincere admitted.

" Don't say that bro. We finna be in and be out. You going to make it bruh ", Shyne told him. Sincere nodded his head.

Shyne went into his weaponry room conjoined to the office and handed Sincere a bulletproof vest.

" You can replace workers but you can't replace family. Take this and put it on ", Shyne told him.

Sincere nodded before bumping fists with Shyne before leaving out the office. Shyne did a quick prayer to the lord before grabbing walking back out into the hangout where the crew stood awaiting Shyne's orders.

" As ya'll know, not everybody will make it out alive. We don't know who he go in there with him or what these niggas capable of ", He said before pausing and looking at everyone.

" So the shit is simple. Blood in and blood out , just make sure if anybody see my little girl, get her back to me with not a scratch ", He told them with a darkness forming in his eyes.

" Go on and get ya shit together ", He dismissed everyone before grabbing his gun off the table and leaving shortly behind the crew.