22

After much thought, I've decided to make a Mafia Ties Sequel for all my
supporters who love the Garcia family! Ive already started working on it and I promise yall it's littttt 😏. We're almost finished with this book 😭. We came a long way , I've been working on this book since January 2017 🤒

It was 4 weeks later and the atmosphere had never been so sad. Mrs Monica Robyn Garcia was going to be put to rest, finally.

Shyne wasnt speaking to anybody. Not even Kym. She did understand tho, when her moms passed she was the same way.

Kym was getting dressed for the funeral. She put on some strecthy tailor pants that was to fit over her baby bump and a black blouse. The weather was quite warm showing the spring season had arrived.

She put on a black blazer and some black Versace sliders showing her freshly painted toes.

' Sincere is your brother ', played in her head over and over again as she finished getting dressed. She had many questions that she still had to ask but it was too late.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Lani walking into the room rubbing her eyes from tears.

When she heard her Nana was in heaven, she burst out into a fit of tears knowing she wouldn't be able to see her grandmother in the flesh again.

She trotted over to Kym with her bottom lip trembling and tears brimming from her eyes.

Kym automatically felt bad for Kaelani. First she lost her mother, now she had lost her grandmother. 2 of the most important female figures in her life.

" Aww baby girl ", Kym sighed as she lifted Kaelani into her lap, careful not to injure her large protruding stomach. She was 7 months pregnant and ready to pop.

" I miss nana. Why did she have to go to heaven Kymmy? ", Kaelani wept.

Kym couldn't help but shed a tear that she quickly wiped. She was trying to keep a brave face for the sake of everybody but she was hurting too.

" Ohhh baby girl, don't cry now. Nana is still going to be here. Even if we don't see her, she will always be right here ", Kym said pointing to Kaelani's heart.

Kaelani still held the sad expression on her face as she rested her head in the crook of Kym's neck.

Shortly after a moment of silence, Shyne appeared in the room. He looked sharp in his all black suit with his black Stacey Adams shoes.

" Y'all ready? ", he asked the girls. It was  the first time he had spoken to anybody in days. He had locked himself in the man-cave 24/7 since his mothers death.

" Yeah, you okay? ", Kym asked him concerned. He inhaled and exhaled deeply before taking a seat next to her.

" I never thought I'd be burying my parents within a few months space of time ", he said as he let a few tears roll down his face.

Kym didn't know what to say. She was a loose cannon at her mother's funeral. She even had a fight with her cousin during the church service. She shook her head at the memory.

" It's okay. I feel you baby, you just gotta stay strong and hold your head up ", Kym said before placing a kid on his forehead.