Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Haylee's POV

Someone knocked the door impatiently. I smiled-twice in a day, new record- I think I knew who it was. Nancy, who was drinking a cup of hot tea beside me, stood up and opened the door. Rushing, a brunette came in. She wrapped her arms around me so tightly, I felt I was going to explode. To my relief, she released me and sat down on a chair beside my bed.

"How are you? O my, I'm so sorry I haven't been visiting, school's killing me. Luckily we're only a few days away from summer." My best friend went on retelling her entretaining story about what she expects to do this summer, to which I didn't pay attention.

Let's take this time to introduce my lovely best friend. Her name is Natalia de Leon, obviously not the typical American name, she's latin. She goes by Nat since forever ago. Her energy could spare for days. She's basically anything but shy-like me- she's talkative, joyful, cheerful, and funny. She's so beautiful, standing beside her I feel worthless and ugly. Long straight black hair frames her Mexican-skin. Her body is completely the opposite to mine- mine being a too skinny and "board" type- hers being curvy yet not fat, I'm jealous. She's also pretty short, and I'm abnormally tall for a girl- nearly 5'10 which sucks because I'm rarely ever taller than guys. She doesn't think she's pretty, which makes me feel worse about myself. Me with my skinny body type. Me with my blondish-brownish hair. Me with my freckles. Me with my pale skin. Me with my gawky height. Me. The only factor I like about myself are my eyes, which are a mixture of brown and green. Nat has told me she likes my eyes too.
"I'm so pumped for this summer let's just hang out and party and swim and have fun."

"Nancy, could you leave us alone please?" I said.

"Mmm... sure." She said. Nancy left the room slowly, shutting the door cautiously.

"I have news, Natalia." I said,using her full name-which guaranteed something bad was going to happen. She closed her eyes, and nodded as if telling me to proceed and so I did," I have a wish. The wish. I can use it now." I finished pronouncing the words quietly. I stared at her. The tears were obviously welling up in her eyes already, and I just wanted to stand up and hug her, but that stupid needle needed to be inserted in my arm. Nat stood up and sat on the feet of my bed.

"Today we are having a sleepover. We are going to fangirl over the Magcon guys. And pigout because I'll sneak chips into the hospital. And we'll play your karaoke game. And we will laugh together. And we will have fun and it will be the best day ever." She said, drying her tears with her sweatshirt, while making a cheerful voice.

Fake cheerful voice.

Because this event was as depressing as hell.

~~~

So, hello girls reading this. I was actually quite shocked to discover someone was reading this, hahah. Anyway, I hope you like it. I will try to incorporate girlfriends for the rest of the Magcon boys later on so if you want to be one, don't doubt asking. Stay beautiful and if you liked it tell me :) ily