Spot taker

"Hey guys!" Kiran walked into the room, with another girl with her. "Ah, sorry, Lilo-chan couldn't come today. She went to dinner with her parents."

"Hey Kiran-" Kuroo started to greet her, only to be interrupted by a irritated Ayano. "Who invited you?" She asked, her face showing how she meant it.

"Oh, Kuroo invited me! He so nice.That's why we're best friends." You shivered when she looked at you, which felt more like a glare. She skipped to where you were sitting and sat in the spot.

"Yeahhh I felt bad for having her drive home with her mother when I walked (Y/n) in the rain." Kuroo scratched his head, smiling.

"Also, Kiran-chan, you're sitting in (Y/n)-chan's spot. It would be nice if you could-"

You cut Hiroko off. Kiran didn't want you to be hanging around with Kuroo and people he hung around with. You thought it's be best if you just let her have her way. "No, it's fine. I can just get another seat."

You stepped down the stairs that went to the small stage and sat down next to Kenma. He was sitting next to Kuroo.

"(Y/n)-chan, are you sure?~ I didn't know that you were sitting here. I apologi-"

"It's ok." You felt happy that you sort of stood up with yourself. You showed her that you didn't care about how she was acting.

"Kay..."

As other people talk, you turn towards Kenma, who was busy on his phone.

'Playing games, huh?' You thought to yourself, not very surprised.

"Um... Kenma? What game are you playing?" You ask, wanting to talk to someone. He looks towards you.

"I'm...I'm playing (game name)..." He responded, softly.

"(GAMES NAME)?!" You immediately stand up, slamming your hands on the table. "I love that game! Did you get passed level 87?!" You fall back into your seat dramatically. "I can't get past it. It's so harddddddd so after around 90 tries, I gave up."

Once you realize what you did and see other people staring at you, your face flushes. "S-sorry...." You laugh embarrassed.

"You play the games too? (Y/n)-chan?" You turn towards Lev and nod your head. "Yeah, I've played them a lot around a year and a half ago. I play them rarely now because the levels I'm on are way too hard...".

He nods his head, understanding. You turn towards Kenma, only to see him with a small blush. He was staring at you intently. "Um..." You started.

"Can we play together?" He asks you and your eyes light up.

"Of course! But you'll have to show me the controls again on some of the games. The phone version of the games..." You ramble on about the games, Kenma talking about them but you too.

You didn't notice but someone did, that Kuroo kept looking over at you two. Jealousy was rising up in him, but he had to keep talking to his best friend instead of talking to...

You.

~~~~

"I have to use the restroom, Kenma. I'll be right back." You walk out of the bathroom. Once you finish, you walk out of the bathroom.

When you walked out, you ran into someone, causing you to fall on your butt. You immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..." You felt a arm on your shoulder, which made you feel better.

"It's ok! Don't worry about it." He brown headed male flashed you a smile. "Let me walk you back to your room, just so you won't bump into someone else." He laughs, which makes you laugh a little too.

"Thank you...My name is (L/n) (Y/n). What is yours?"

He takes his hand off of your shoulder and moves it to your cheek, making you blush. "My name is..

.....T"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Omfg I'm dying. I went on the plane and my ears still aren't popped. I hate planes so freaking much.