9

Jungkook's POV:

I hadn't planned to use the video this soon...

I was kind of amused when she didn't bring up the sign when she came after school. Maybe it was because we were getting ready for our performance and she knew I couldn't right now... but she seemed to have made peace with it. It kinda... disappointed me.

Ah.. how was I supposed to tease her if she doesn't ask for the sign? No very fun.

She had a constant flush while she did our hair and make up, and I was pretty sure she held her breath every time one of us looked at her. Actually thinking about it, I've never seen her without the pink in her cheeks. Do we fluster her this much..?

                    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"Can't we start working on the album tomorrow?," I whined.
"No," Rapmon hyung said curtly. Tch.
I turned my sweaty face towards the window. How was I supposed to know I was in for the greatest surprise of my life.

While others went into the conference room to discuss the details, I decided to take a quick shower. But as soon as I neared the dressing room, I heard someone singing Butterfly in such a cool, soft and breezy voice...

I stood in the door, dumbfounded. It was y/n. Gathering my wits, I managed to pull my phone out to record a fully immersed y/n singing her soul out while.... doing homework. I smiled. She wore glasses that made her look even more cute. I didn't know she wore glasses...

Her side profile... cute. Her bangs softly falling above her glasses, while she moved to the inaudible beat and singing along, all the while, her pen moving.

Suddenly she threw the pen on her notebook, stood up and began to twerk.... to butterfly.

She was so so uncoordinated that I laughed out loud but she didn't realize as she had earphones on.

Hmm.. finally something y/n can't do. I found something to tease her about. This was going to be fun, again.

But I really hadn't planned to use the video that soon.

I changed my mind when she laughed at Suga hyung's taunt.
Two can play a game, y/n.

I pulled my phone out as the rest of the members gathered around me.
There was pitch silence until y/n's melodious voice was all that echoed in the room.
I didn't know butterfly could suit a female voice this much...

"Yah, she has such a soft voice," Jimin hyung spoke first.
The rest agreed by either nodding or making weird noises.
"Is she... doing her homework?," Jin hyung asked, squinting at the screen.
I laughed. "Yeah."
"The secret to her good grades," Jhope chuckled.

They all shut up when she threw her pen and started twerking.

Pin drop silence again.

"She's really good... but I think we found a female Jin hyung...," Rapmon laughed.
"This changed pace so fast," Jimin said. They all were laughing their asses off.
"Ya! She's better than Rapmon though," Jin hyung said.
"I'd say they're on the same level," Suga hyung said.
"But, guys... she really has the voice," Jhope hyung suddenly said.
We all agreed and remembered y/n was there....

But when we turned towards her, we saw her sprawled on the floor with her books scattered around her.

No way. She fainted?!

"Hyung she fainted!," Jimin screamed.
"No shit, Sherlock," Suga hyung replied. "Guess she was embarrassed too much..."
"Jungkook put her on the couch," Rapmon hyung said.
Why is it me? Oh right. I'm Jeon Cena.

She wasn't heavy, obviously. Someone her size is bound to weigh as light as a feather. Too short. Too small. Too cute.

Taehyung sprinkled a little water on her face and she frowned, and finally opened her eyes.

Your POV:

I opened my eyes to see BTS gathered around, staring at me.
"What..? I'm in heaven? I died...?," I croaked and all of them laughed.
That's not right. I'm not dead! Shit, brain to mouth filter!!

I quickly sat up and set my skirt, staring at my lap with BTS standing around me.
"Well she's blushing so I'd say she's back to normal," Jungkook said, smirking. I blushed harder. Fml.
"Jungkook, stop teasing her. If it wasnt for you, she wouldn't have fainted," Jin admonished Jungkook.

"But on another note," Taehyung said. "Didn't you say you weren't an ARMY?"
Shit. Fuck my life. Die right now, y/n.
They all looked at me expectantly. Jungkook's smirk hadn't vanished. He's enjoying.

"I... well.. I'm sorry," I bowed so low, my forehead touched my lap. No use lying anymore. They'll sue me anyway for butchering their sanity with my voice and dancing. "I lied. I've always... been a fan."
I waited for them to tell me I was fired but they laughed. Huh?

"We figured as much, y/n," Jimin said. Was it that obvious?
"I mean who blushes and doesn't make eye contact with the idols they don't even stan?," he chuckled.
"Will you fire me now?"
"Why would we?," Rapmon said, titling his head to look at me.
"Because I'm a fan.. so you guys wouldn't trust me with not leaking out information to other ARMYs....," I trailed off.

There was a silence until Suga spoke, "you'd have done that by now, if you wanted to."
I looked up, not sure if I heard right.
"Yeah. I mean it doesn't really matter who you are unless you don't harm our privacy. And you haven't, even though you could have," Taehyung smiled.

"By the way... y/n?," Jhope said.
"Yes?"
"You really do have a beautiful voice."
I think I stopped breathing. "T-th-thank you," I finally stuttered. Great.

But oml Jhope likes my voice! Maybe he's just being nice but still! Ain't nobody ever heard that before from j-freaking-hope!

"Have you auditioned?," Jimin asked.
What.
"For what?"
He chuckled. "Singing, y/n."
"It's not..," I scoffed. "Oh are you making fun of me? Because it's funny," I laughed. But no one else did. Okay, then. Awkward.

"It's not a joke, y/n. You have a talent," Rapmon said. "You should think about it."
I didn't know what to say so I just nodded.
I was still bent on thinking they were fucking with me.

"Although...," Jungkook finally spoke. "Never EVER dance," He was smirking.