Goodbye

You know, even I have a hard time letting go of this book. It's the one book that brought me closer to other tf2 fans, and it was also my number one outlet for properly chanelling anger, happiness, sadness, and the occasional *ahem* frustration.

If you know what I mean... ;)

But setting all that aside, I just want to say that in my time here writing this book of oneshots, I've met and mingled with people of different personalities, interests, and backgrounds- and lemme tell you, each and every one of them were amazing in their own kind of way, and this is exactly the kind of kinship that I wanted to feel in my time here in Wattpad.

In my own opinion, I think I've achieved it.

The fans make me happy and it was the fans that have turned this book into a success, so once again I thank all of you who brighten up my day with your reads, votes, comments.

May others take my place and deliver to you all your daily dose of mercenary needs.

What Was Once Forgotten is only a chapter away from ending, and I anticipate all of your reactions in the last few sections.

After that, I shall be publishing my first original work on Wattpad which is titled Nerlan and Adelus: Western Ederfills.

It is a story about two faun brothers who both want to discover the answers their pasts are throwing back at them while fighting an evil force who wants to destroy their kingdom and family as well. I wrote this story back in 2013, but I figured the time has finally come for it to come out of its shadows and out for everyone to see.

As a sign of our kinship here in the TF2 community, I've decided to go ahead and make chapter dedications in the upcoming novel to some of the fans in my other previous books, including this one, starting with katheyroyals in chapter one.

I hope you all will read it once its out, and I hope to meet more lovely people like you. Thank you for making my like here pleasant, and now, I shall take on bigger challenges knowing you have my back.

Ciao!

~Klara