XIX

(disclaimer: please pay attention to every little detail in this chapter; parts of it will be vital once we reach the finale and you won't understand it if you skip the details!)

- present;

"Unnie, are you sure with what you're doing?"

Mina worriedly asks me as she sat into the couch, her puppy dog eyes looking at me. She had her phone on her hand ever since she got here, which seemed like she can't put it down at all.

"I am," I said, reassuring myself that i'm ready to tell my boyfriend about everything I have done. "This is the best time to tell him because i'm mad at him."

I told her everything that happened from the night of the dinner party to last night when Yoongi brought me to Daegu. I also told her that it was my boyfriend's doing that made Yoongi unable to reach me at all.

She said that I shouldn't tell my boyfriend, at least while he's still on tour, but I had to do it now.

"Are you going to call him?" She asks, looking at her phone screen like she's waiting for something.

I only need to tap the call button, but my finger seemed to be stiff, and I can't manage to move it at all which just left me frustrated. "Agh, i'm just going to text him."

She soon stands up from the couch and grabbed my phone from me, and tapped the call button before I could grab it back from her. The first ring hasn't even finished ringing when he picked up my call.

"Babe, i'm so sorry, please let me expla-" He says without a pause.

"No, listen to me and don't say anything." I say, trying not to feel even more guilty than I am.

And then I told him everything, not missing a single detail about anything.

He remained silent, deep breaths are the only thing I could hear from the other line as I finished.

"I'm sorry for what I did, but what you did is wrong too." I say truthfully.

I was expecting him to be mad at me. I wanted to tell him now so I could handle his hatred towards me after he found out, since i'm also mad at him. Every feeling is starting to mix up as I prepare myself to argue with him, but then he spoke,

"Are you going to see him again?" He asks, and just by hearing his low voice, I could tell that he was hurt. "Are you going to hang out with him and his friends again?"

"I don't know," I answered truthfully as I looked at Mina who is doing nothing but looking at me. "I... I-I have to go."

I hang up as quickly as I could. I took a deep breath and took a second to stare at my phone, my mind processing everything that just happened.

Why isn't he mad?

Did I hurt him that much?

Was he feeling hurt more than feeling mad at me?

"Ugh!" I groaned as I stomped on the ground. I had to take my mind off of these things. I need to relax. "Let's go out, Mina."

She nodded and soon took her stuff with her, her eyes still glancing at her phone. "Let's go shopping, unnie."

*

Luckily, the mall isn't as packed as I expected it to be. There was people, but not too much that it makes me dizzy.

Probably because the mall just opened.

"Oh unnie, let's go inside." Mina pulls me by my wrist inside a jewelry store.