Banter

POV: Lachlan

Warnings: None

Word Count: 1770

-Begin Chapter-

After arriving at the Sidemen house and greeting Vik like we did, which apparently was too much but we didn't care, Preston, Landon, and I had fun tackling him to the ground, we all stood around and talked for awhile. Ya know, just catching up and stuff. Landon, who was curled up under my arm with his head on my shoulder, and I were talking to Preston, Cal, Vik, and Ethan about Preston's plans to move to England officially sometime within the next few months. His mom and dad had already promised to help him make the arrangements necessary and get his stuff moved, ect.

To thank them, Preston had signed over his car to his dad just before coming over for Vik's birthday. I remember the video that Preston posted about it and it was honestly sweet and heartbreaking because that car was his baby. The tears and dramatics were not acting by any means. Preston was sure to release that video shortly after the Sidemen (finally) released their video they had announcing the move and them officially moving into their house together as well as Preston's move to England.

The fans when completely nuts, theories flying everywhere as well as tons of support. Yes, there were those haters out there who went apeshit but happily they were shut down by our real fans and Ethan's mum. Man, that woman can slay if I do say so myself.

I was brought from my thoughts by the sound of Preston's voice.

"Yeah, my dad agreed to keep the license plate because it's just banter, right?" he laughed.

"Ey!" replied Vik with a bright smile.

"What, I don't get it?" Ethan replied, confused.

"Bro, his license plate says Banter on it." said Cal proudly.

"Bro! How in the fuck would I know that? That's fucking great though bro. I am actually jealous."

"You should be." replied Preston cockily.

"Bro, ease up with that ego of yours there. If it gets any bigger I am sure Cal and Callux will be able to slide in there easier than they do to that ass of yours." I said, doing my best to sound uninterested despite the shit eating grin on my face.

I had never seen Cal and Preston pale so fast in my life.

One of them tried to open their mouth to retaliate but Sarah cut them off.

"Well, they shouldn't have a problem with that anymore! I left them enough lube at their flat!"

"You what!" cried out Simon laughing.

Sarah turned and began to tell him of how she had left Caleston a nice little "present" at their flat.

"Oh I gotta hear this." said Ethan, quickly leaning over to kiss the side of Vik's head before darting off to join the group where Sarah was at.

"Shit. I'm gonna go find Callux and warn him. I'll be back in a little bit baby boy." Cal said, leaning over to kiss his shorter boyfriend.

"Okay. Have fun, Daddy Cal," said Preston, meeting Cal's lips in the middle. The tall boy toy smiled at Preston before moving away and turning to walk away and go find Callux.

"Hey Lachy." said my sweet love next to me.

"Yeah?" I turned to look down into those beautiful brown eyes I loved so much.

"I need to go back to our room real quick. I think I left my phone in there and I need to see if my mom messaged me back."

I nodded my head before leaning to kiss his forehead.