2 - Some Like It Wet

💋 Nicollete 💄

💋 Nicollete 💄

          Mango juice, beef with broccoli and mashed potatoes - those three were my order right after I sat in a restaurant right across my apartment. It was my food for the night being that I don't want to stay at home and cook.  This has been my routine ever since I left my family's house to live on my own.  I love this restaurant; its interiors are the best and the food great, plus the new environment gave me time to ponder more on what happened to me yesterday evening.

Even though I considered it just a dream, the memory of that unusual place was still fresh in my head.  Every bit of it from the colors of the water and the sky, to the smell of the place, to the feeling of being there.

It was indescribable.  It was with no explanation.

First thing in the morning, after a very restless sleep last night, I switched my laptop on and started researching for anything I could find regarding the weird place.

I used the keywords 'silvery' and 'chimera' to filter down my search.

Silvery, because the land was inundated with hints of silver and chimera, because in one of my examinations of the throne hall, there was a center tapestry that showed an animal that looked like a chimera, with four horns on its head and six folded golden wings.

In know it wasn't my best shot but I had nothing else to use.  I am just as clueless as a newborn babe.

But, well...guess what?  After a few searches, those two keywords didn't yield good results.  Useless snippets of some fictional book in Wattpad were what I got and some CGI drawings in DeviantArt which I, a virtuoso in drawing and painting myself, would call masterpieces.  Ultimately, in the end, it left me feeling unsatisfied with more questions piling up in my head.

Which led me to escape in this lovely restaurant for a breather.

"Anything else you want Ms. Holland?" the waitress asked, cutting my attention from my laptop screen.