5

Previous Chapter.

We're walking with comfortable silence around us when...

"CHAEYOUNG!"-?

"What."-Chae

"Is that." -Mina

He hugged Chae. In front. Of. My. Cute. Blushing. Face.

"M-Mark. H-hi there.....
.
.
I missed you."

•○•○•○•○•○•○•

Chaeyoung's POV.

It's been 1 week since Mark came. 1 week since I talked to Mina. I don't notice her at all. I ate with Jin and Mark during recess and lunch. But today, since Mark is absent, Jin let me to eat with the girls. Its also my plan. I want to say hi to them.

And check on Mina if she's ok.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°FLASHBACK°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"M-Mark. H-hi there.....I missed you."

"Oh my goodness Chae. Your height changed!" Then he did that 'brother-choking-sister-then-messing-sister's-hair' thing. I still looked serious tho.

"Uhh... Mark. You know her, right" I was pointing at Mina while saying those words. He looked at her. Weird thing was...

He smiled like he doesn't even know her.

"I didn't know my chaengie has a new friend. She came from Japan?" He said normally. Like without a single tint of nervousness.

"Uhh.. Yeah."

"I can see with her physical appearance. The name is Mark. Yours is?"

"M-Mina. M-Myoui Mina." I can see water pouring in her beautiful eyes. 'Cringey Chae. Cringey'

"Pardon?" Now this is going somewhere.

"Myoui Mina. Transferee from Osaka National Highschool." Mina said it with confidence. She gathered up her thoughts as I can see.

"Ahh.. Nice meeting you Mina!" He said giving her a sincere smile.

Mark never removed his arm around my shoulders. Mina kept glancing where it is placed. I was shocked when she looked at me and giving me a look with mixed emotions: angry, sad, confused and 'WTF-just-happened.' I was about to say something when Mina ran away from our place.

Without even looking to me.

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪End of Flashback▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

"Guys!" I saw all of them. Even Nayeon, Momo, and Dahyun. And even Mina.

'Since when did the 3 girls seated at our table?!'

Jeongyeon looked at me. But then staring at me blankly. Then Next is all of them except for Mina. They looked away from me. All of their faces are blank and cold. But I dunno why.