Chapter 49

Haruka

Agad kaming napatigil and the dagger was then immediately taken from us.

"You're not escaping are you?" nasisiyahang sabi nito na para bang pusang pinaglalaruan ang pagkain niya.

At the sound of his voice ay agad akong nanayo ang balhibo ko at bumilis ang tibok nang puso ko but not in a romantic way.

"You all can't escape from me.  I haven't even started my fun just yet. I'll let you get a taste of hell... "

Impossible, pipi kong usal.  I recognized the tone and that voice but I refused to look at him. Natatakot akong pag lumingon ako ay mapapatunayan kong tama ako.

Humakbang ito sa harap ko. I refused to look at him kaya yumuko lang ako.

Hinawakan niya ang baba ko at pinilit niya akong palingunin sa kanya.

"Starting with you my little demon."

I met with his eyes,  ang mga matang kailanman ay di ko mapapantayan ang kalamigan.

"N...naza? Naze anata wa kore o yatte iru Oto-san?" (Why? Why are you doing this?)

Nagsisimula na akong manginig, una palang,  I just suspected this would happen pero di ko talaga ito inasahan. I felt betrayed.

He's the man na kinakatakutan ko above all. We all have our demons, he is one of mine.

"Simple,  you have disappointed me my dear child. My plan didn't go as planned and I am not a patient man. "

"Otousan..."

"You no longer have the right to call me that my dear.  The moment you started prying and asking questions, you no longer are my daughter. I can't afford you knowing the truth so I acted up immediately."

Tsushima Otokawa is a ruthless man,  tuso rin siya.  Once may magawa kang nagustuhan niya, he treats you like a princess, pero pag hindi na naaayon sa gusto niya ang gawa mo, it's severe punishment and the only escape is death. I've disappointed him once and I was subjected to electrocution for 3 hours.  Ganoon din si Saito and other mafia members.

Kinakatakutan si Tsushima hindi lang sa mga kalaban niya kundi pati narin sa nasasakupan niya.  They obey him not because of respect but it's rather obedience out of fear.

Wala akong magawa kundi ang mapayukom nang kamay. All these years,  I've served him to make him proud,  his the closest thing I have of a father when I thought my dad was dead. Hindi ko gustong magalit siya sa akin that's why I always did my best.

"Kanashimanaide kudasai, shin'ainaru-kun e. You served the mafia quite well.  You should be proud." (Don't be sad my dear)

Hindi nagsasalita ang tatlo,  bagay na ipinagpapasalamat ko.

"You old prick!" sigaw ko pa.  Iyon lang ang tanging lumabas sa bibig ko. I don't have anything to say.

"Sore wa amari ī kotode wa nakatta, kodomo. Especially if it came from someone that of a failure."(That wasn't very nice, child) Nanatili akong tikom ang bibig.

"You're mission was quite simple, it's to kill and destroy but you just had to pry around. I didn't raise you to be such a disappointment ."

"What the fvck are you talking about?!" sigaw ni Angelo.

Nakita kong napangisi si Tsushima at napalingon sa gawi nila"Well, since you're all gonna die then might as well tell you." Hinawakan niya ang ulo ko at pilit pinalingon sa kanila.

"This is my little dark demon, the one behind Otokawa mafia's success. I sent her here to seek out the Imperial Mafia and wipe them off of existence."