⇜Four⇝

Chapter rating:

😧😳 lip biting slow simmer 😅😰

⇜ K ł N ꓘ ⇝

"How did your appointment go?"

Lauren froze, heart lurching as the perfect silence in her room was abruptly interrupted.

"What the fuck, Camila? Jesus!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.... Or did I?"

Lauren watched Camila slink across the room towards her with a sly smile as she climbed onto her bed, to Lauren's surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting with you."

"Why are you sitting? Why are you here Camila?"

"Because I can tell you're thinking awfully hard about too many things. Maybe talking to me would help?"

Lauren bit back a harsh laugh, settling instead for bearing her teeth in a spiteful smile.

"You're not even.... Nevermind. Just... leave me alone Camila."

"Ouch. That's a little harsh when you were the one opening up to me the other day. You know it helped you then so why don't you try it now. And maybe I'll make it worth your while." Camila smirked, hooking her leg over Lauren's to straddle her without even touching and Lauren kept perfectly still. How was Camila even able to--

"Lauren? My eyes are up here."

"You're not going to do anything," Lauren snickered, setting her jaw defiantly and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Are you so sure?" Camila lifted her hand, hovering her fingers just above Lauren's forearm over the skin and Lauren felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end as a shiver trailed up her spine.

"Stop," Lauren bit out in a frustrated voice. "You know there's no point." She could feel goosebumps on her arm.

"I know." Camila almost looked sad but she retracted, sitting in Lauren's lap and relinquishing her playful interaction. "Just talk to me."

"You know it's funny, even the therapist told me to be more open with people in my life. I might as well start with you. After all we are 'friends' right?" Lauren added air quotation marks with her fingers and rolled her eyes as Camila gave her a gentle smile.

"Last time I checked... yeah. You're stuck with me.... even after what happened."

"And why is that Camila? I figured you'd be gone by now. I'm starting to think I'm... going crazy for this. I mean you're not the first girl I was with that I kept seeing after but..."

"Look Lauren... either way, maybe it will be good for you if I stick around. Maybe you should take your doctor's advice and trust in someone. Besides did I ever seem like the kind of person to give up easy?" Camila tilted up her chin and laid a hand on her hip.

"No... definitely not."

"Then you're stuck with me," she said matter of factly.

"Alright. So how does this opening up thing even work? If you want to help me what are we supposed to talk about."

"Well we could start with what your sessions are going to involve. Are you nervous?"

Lauren tipped her head back with a scoff.

"Nervous? No way. Well..."

"I would be. I mean aren't you just going to be... excuse me for putting it bluntly but, fucking strangers?" Camila scrunched her face up, looking put off by the idea.