Midnight Rejections

note: I'm sorry this is so short :/

10.23pm:
Your clock had read, you laid on your back scrolling through your phone. You felt cold since you didn't have Cole by your side. He had gone into the pub to meet his friends.

11.45pm:
You kept reading the clock thinking he might come soon.

12.00am:
It read, you sigh as you scroll throw the channels ok what to watch. You look at your phone constantly worrying if Cole would text you.

12.54am:
You had sent many messages to Cole wondering when he would arrive.

1.00am:
You hear a vibrate from your phone. It was a text from Cole.

Cole 💜:
I'm coming home soon, don't wait up too long. Get some sleep, love you xx

1.10am:
You didn't want to, you just wanted him to take you into his arms.

1.57am:
You sigh, rubbing the palm of your hands against your face. You walk downstairs to get a glass of water. The door opens, a tall figure approaches its was Cole, of course.

"Where have you-" you were stopped by the state he was in. He was drunk, his knuckles filled with paints of blood.

You move closer to him holding his hand. "What happened?" You ask him, taking the first aid kit out. You fixed his knuckles adding plaster on.

"Thanks, baby." He says cupping your cheek as he gives you a passionate kiss.

You smile, "tell me Cole."

His jaw clenched in anger as his body tensed up. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay, well let's get to bed then." You said gesturing him.

"I don't want to okay, just leave me alone."

"Fine, don't bother at all!" You storm off.

"Wait, babe please I'm sorry!" He runs up to you seeing you sitting on the bed.

"Alcohol destroys you." You admit as you lay your head on his lap. He strokes your hair.

"I'm sorry it's just I had a bad night. I'm too drunk and tired to..." He huffs. "I love you sweetheart, I'm sorry I get pissed."

You get up facing him. "It's okay, but make sure you tell me when your on your periods." You laugh as he whacks you lightly. "Ow." You pout in sadness. He pecks your lip.

He gets ready for bed slipping off his shirt. He tucks in under the covers with you. You lay your head on his chest.

"Goodnight, honey." He mumbles through your hair. Your too tired to response and in a second you were asleep.

Cole looks down smiling as he kisses your head and closes his eyes.