Overcoming a Fear

imagine: you and Cole take a trip to the theme park and he helps your overcome your fear of heights.

It was the day, the day you and Cole were going to a theme park. You hadn't told him you were afraid of heights.

He was already looking forward to the day. You were staying at Cole's for the holidays, and he stayed up all night excited.

Now it was 7am. "Y/N! Come on, babe. Wake up!" You mumble not wanting to leave your sleep, "it's time, let's get ready!"

Opening your eyes you see Cole fulfilled like a kid on Christmas Day.

"Fine." You roll your eyes at Cole takes your hand in his forcing you to get ready.

Later on you both are dressed and ready, and a bit too early. You come down into the kitchen to see Cole making pancakes. You take a seat on one of the chairs beside the counters desiring him.

"Wow I could get use to this all day." You both laugh. "Maybe we should go to theme parks every day."

"Yeah maybe." He said approaching you. He gave you a plate and put a pancake on it. "Eat up."

"Don't you think we're a bit early?" You run your eyes to show him the tiredness.

He takes your chin in his hand. "We never are." He smirks.

"Are you sure about that?" You smirk back.

Your noses were touching. He pulls you in to a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." You respond giving him another kiss.

You both eat breakfast together Cole forces you to eat more.

"Come on, have another one!" He declares.

"No, you made too much! I'm full up." You admit.

"No come on." He gets a piece of pancake on a fork placing it near your mouth. "Airplane in your mouth. Neeee-yaaaww."

You laugh opening your mouth.

"Well done, sweetheart. I wonder how it'll be like when we have mini-you's." He laughs.

"Nah we'll probably have mini-Cole's."

You both joke until it's 11am and it's time to go. Cole calls an uber, you both get in. You snapchat embarrassing pictures of each other.

When you arrived Cole was squeezing your hand with excitement.

The both of you took footsteps into the place. There was high rides, higher than a giraffe. You gulped, "you okay, babe?" Cole asks.

"Yeah, yeah I'll be fine." You hoped.

Cole pleaded to go on one of the high rides that looked like you could die on. There was a long ass line which gave you an excuse to plead him to go on other rides.

"Come on, we'll go on other ones to wait." He nods holding your hand and intertwining his fingers with yours.

You both go to the gaming thing. The both of you play all sorts of games. You do that dance game thingy (I have no idea what it's called). Cole just admires you.

"What?" You said as you were moving close to him. His arms were folded. "Tell me please!" You begged.

"You're just amazing." He confessed making eye contact with you.

Your lips curved in awe. "I love you."

"I love you more." He replies.

"Impossible."

You both walk to the line, the ride which you previously checked. Cole's eyes filled with excitement knowing that the queue had only two people waiting.

The people let them in, and then the both of you. They led you in to the seat, you sat with Cole trying to escape your fears.

To be honest, you were shit scared. You smile at Cole hiding your face. He kisses you on the lips.

"Thank you for all this, babe." He says squeezing your hand.

"Anything for you." You smile.

The ride started without recognition. You were even way more shit scared. When it went to the top it stopped.

You didn't want to look down, you just squeezed your eyes. Cole printed his two fingers onto your chin, tilting your face to his.

You opened your eyes to hear him say, "it's okay, sweetheart. I promise." He squeezes your hand on the whole journey of the ride.

You felt more safe knowing he was there. When the ride finished the both of you were still hand in hand laughing.

"Thank YOU, Cole for everything. I love you." You confess.

"I love you more." He says pressing his lips to yours.

"Impossible." You roll your eyes to him laughing as he lightly hits you then pecks your cheek.