Drunk Dialing

imagine: you admit your feelings to Cole, whom was like your best friend. I came up with this bc I had a dream, similar to this. Also I still have no wifi and I feel like I'm about to die soon, please help...

You've known Cole since you've started school, you were friends but not really close. Like you've never hung out at break times or outside of school.

But he was one of those friends who would just sit down and listen to your problems and would help.

Even your mother thought you both were best friends and he was a good one. You did have feelings for him, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship until it came to a day like this.

For the past few days your really close friend Mark was pissed off at you for spending time with Cole (like wtf).

Mark was jealous of you because he knew you had feelings for Cole and not him. Basically Mark had admitted his feelings for you. But you declined since you knew you really had feelings for Cole.

He had been blanking you for a while now and had been putting the blame on Cole since you both would talk amongst each other.

Cole had asked you to meet him at the park so you both could walk around and refresh your minds. You get out your house the cold breeze brushing your hair, covering you.

You saw Cole waiting near the gates. You felt heat rise up against you. You tried hiding the heat that was causing you to blush.

"Hey." He said looking at you. He gestures you to come.

"Hiya." You walk along with him.

You both walked in silence, as the air brushed the both of you.

"So...you okay?" He finally asks.

"Yeah, just alright." You reply, looking down taking cautious steps, "how about you?"

"Yeah I'm great actually." He smiles.

You were about to ask him why. But you were glad you didn't because it seemed stupid even though he was quite upset about getting the blame from Mark.

Finally looking up you see him, Mark.

"Well hi...long time." He says to Cole. He finally looks back at you. "You too."

You just stood there not knowing what to do. You couldn't change the expression on your face, just entirely shocked.

"Have you talked to Claire?" He asks, Claire was your best friend. She went on vacation with her fiancé to Egypt.

"No." You said, you felt bad seeming like it sounded you were a bad friend. But it wasn't your fault she had no signal up there and promised to call you from her hotel line. She hasn't called you but you just felt chilled.

"Why?" He asks out of the blue. You were really pissed with him since he was blanking you.

"Why? You haven't been talking to me ever since because of a petty statement. And now you wanna know why I haven't been in contact with Claire?" You argue.

"Well it just seems like your choosing Cole over Claire." He looks at you, you couldn't blame him you've only known Claire for half a year and she did seem like a best friend because she made you happy especially with all the energy contained in her. But Cole he was a whole new other level. "You would wouldn't you?" He asks reading you.