Winning Belongings

imagine: you and Cole broke up previously and he can't live without you so he tries to win you back.

You and Cole had broken up 2 days ago. As much as it broke your heart it broke his too. You weren't making him happy since you were jealous that girls would flirt all over him.

I know it wasn't his fault that he was handsomely, gorgeous. But as a jealous girlfriend you had to. Cole had been calling you ever since in those 48 hours, counting.

You looked at your phone as it read 1,872 missed calls. You had many messages too. You loved Cole with all your heart, but you couldn't get your head out of the sand.

You felt too stressed to deal with anything so you decided to not give two shits. By that it meant watching a bunch of your favourite tv shows and eating oreos and chocolate all day.

This part will kinda be in third person as it will show what Cole is going to do as he tries to win you back.

Cole took steps down to the park. The air combed through his dark hair. He put his hands in his pocket as if he felt nervous.

He walked down the path down to the bench, seeing a tall boy. It was Kj.

"HEY!!" Kj said with excitement. They hugged each other as Kj gestured Cole to sit down. "Everything okay?"

"No." He said frowning. Brushing the palm of his hand against his face. "That's why I came here."

"I thought you wanted to hang out! Hurtful!" (If you've ever watched the suite life on deck, you'll know woody says this a lot).

He laughs, shaking his head. "I need help with
Y/N, I love her. So much that I want her back."

"Boyfriend goals right there." Kj laughs.

"You mean Ex." He says with a sad tone of voice.

"Look listen Cole, I hate seeing you upset so I'll help you." He speaks with enthusiasm as he pats Cole's back.

"Duh, that's why I came here." He rolls his eyes at him.

"Oh yes, yes. But you know what you should do. You should just take her out, say you wanna speak." Cole sits there in silence wondering if the idea was good enough. "No wait, wait. You should...wait I could tell Cassandra to invite her over at the pub then me and you appear. Then you try and make her jealous to win her back."

"Wow. Never thought I'd say this, Kj...but good plan, mate!" He whacks his back friendly. Kj just frowns in confusion.

[Just to let you know Cassandra and Kj know each other since they were neighbours - let's pretend, and you and her are close friends].

time skip to the pub:

You arrived with Cassandra as you both gossiped about what's new with each other's lives. You both sat down ordering a beer.

The waiter approaches placing the beer on the table the both of you respond with a, "Thank you."

Just then, Cole and Kj came in. You couldn't take your eyes off Cole and he couldn't either.

"Hello? Y/N?" Cassandra waves her hand in front of your face trying to catch your attention.

"Um...um yeah...what?" You say zoning out. You start to become curious, you figured how were you here and how the shizzles did Cole come, you knew he didn't like cliché pubs like these.

"Hey, do you know why Cole and Kj come? You know out of the blue." You said feeling eager to know why. Did he want you back? No of course he didn't you thought, out of those girls he picks you? No way he'd probably pick another girl.

"Um, no. Of course not why would I?" She lied, sipping her beer.

"You know," she nods her head no. "Cassandra, I know when you lie. Please tell me." You beg.

"Fine." She rolls her eyes at yo, as a big grin appeared on your face. "Basically Kj rang me to call you out to this pub. Then, Cole will make you jealous, I think. I think." She says half drunk.

"Hmm, he thinks so doesn't he?"

"But Y/N, that ain't gonna work love. It already looks like you want him."

"Ugh...how?" You ask, even though you literally begged to.

"You're always staring at him. It seems as if you can never take your eyes off him, him as well." She points out.

You both soon get drunk dancing together. Cassandra isn't a person to be involved with in a plan she just goes along it, not specifically of course. She only does it for the return she gets.

"I'll get more drinks!" You shout over the music. Cassandra nods her head yes as you walk over to the counter sitting on the stool.

The bar tender walks over to you. "What would you like, sweet cheeks?" He asks, his voice with a tone of flirtatious.

"I'll have two beers, and don't call me sweet cheeks." He rolls his eyes. "Stupid bastard." You mutter under your breath."

"What did you say?" He yells at you.

"Oy leave off!" A familiar deep voice calls behind you. You turn around to see Cole, he smiles at you looking into your eyes. It felt as if it were the moment.

You zone out focusing on the jerk that was standing in front of you. "You heard me I called you a stupid bastard!"

"You little slut." He tries to grab your arm as Cole punches the guy. Hitting him as hard as he could.

"You call her a slut and I'll end your life!" He argues.

You push him back bringing him outside. You take him into your car, getting the first aid kid out. You stop the bleeding that was coming from his knuckles. Once you were finished you decided to ask him.

"Why did you stand up for me?" You ask with curiosity.

He takes your hand in his. "I couldn't let him call you a slut, he's a jerk he deserved it. Y/N/N I-"

You stop him, "I know all about the plan."

"Ugh Cassandra?" You nod your head with a laugh, "well she made me realise something tonight."

"What that she can't keep secrets?" He jokes.

"No, that I still love you, and always have."

"I love you too."

He smashes his lips to yours as if he would never let you go. You finally pushed off after a long time.

"I hope you understood why I had to do the plan, we belong to each other. I can't let you go."

You give him another kiss as you lay his head on his chest cuddling. He stroke your hair and pecked your head.

if you have any requests please comment or either DM because I feel as if I'm running out of ideas, and I'm also bored without wifi. Hope you guys have/had a good day, and have enjoyed the last few chapters I have recently posted, peace out hoes!! 🤘🏼