Injury

imagine: you had broken your leg and Cole looks after you, and by that he does everything for you.

You wake up to see what you always love to see every morning, Cole. He looks at you leaning in for a kiss until pain travels up to your leg.

"Ouch." You exclaim taking the covers off your bed to secure it.

"If you're gonna ask no, I did not kick." He laughs.

"I know, I know. You're innocent." He nods. You move out of bed getting your crutches.

"Where are you going?" Cole asks, uncertain.

"Downstairs, gonna make breakfast." As Cole hears you he runs up to you, helping you walk down. "Sweetheart, that's my job." He pecks you on the cheek making you smile.

You both enter the kitchen. Cole picks you up bridal style and lays you on the couch. He then cooks you both up some bread, egg and all that.

It made you happy to see the man you love here, cooking for you. Breakfast was ready, as Cole later it on the table.

You both are turning on the television. He let you pick whatever you wanted to watch. After the both of you finished, he washed and dried the dishes.

It was amazing you thought. He comes of sitting next to you. "Wow, my hero." He laughs at you and leans in for a kiss. "Maybe I should break my leg often so I can get this Cole Sprouse treatment."

He laughs as you both sit there and joke. He brings your head to his chest and strokes your hair.

It felt as if all the pain had vanished and you felt better again.

I'm so sorry this is short, but I don't have much ideas. I'll probably come back to this to do editing in a short while or so. Anyways hope you enjoyed!! Peace out hoes! 🤘🏼