Winter Morning

imagine: you meet Cole and you already feel close.

It was a cold, winter morning as you strolled through the streets of town. You were currently staying at a hotel since you were meeting a very old friend.

You walked down to the cafe hoping to get some coffee and scones. You went inside taking your hands out of your pocket.

You saw a man sitting at the table, he had dark hair and he was incredibly handsome. He kept glancing at you, you decided to go and sit down beside him and ask him why but not in an eager way, of course.

You sat beside him as he smiled. "So I catches you back there, red handed." He looked confused. "You were staring at me..."

"So what I can't help by admire your beauty." You blush.

"Well I'll take that as a compliment. I'm Cole by the way." He gestures his hand out to you.

"Y/N." You shake his hand, it was warm.

"Cute name." He complimented, and again you blush. He notices the blushes but just admires it, "you're cute when you blush."

"Are you flirting with me?" You ask.

"No not at all." He says smirking.

The waiter comes over, it was Kathy. You knew each other because you would mostly come in here several times when you travelled here.

"Hey Cole, Y/N. I see that the both of you have met." She turns to you pulling a smug on her face. "What would you guys like?"

"Coffee and some scones please." You respond. Cole looks at you passionately like you've never looked a that way before.

She turns to Cole wanting to write what he would like. "Oh...the same please."

"So...Cole. What d'you like to do for a living?" You ask, curiously.

"Photography, like to capture the beauty in people and nature."

"Hey me too!" He was smiling with a big grin like there was no tomorrow.

"Well talking about that..." He reaches over to get his camera and snaps a picture of you, smiling. He looks at it. "Wow you look cute." You blush. "Shall I send this to you?"

"Yeah...okay." You reply as you got a paper out writing your number and email.

"Tar, love." You roll your eyes.

As soon as the both of you get what you ordered, you take a strode down the streets.

"It's so cold." You chattered.

"Come here." He pulls you by his waist as he holds it tight, you do the same. He was warm and cute. "Well I guess this is goodbye then." He frowns.

Even though the both of you knew each other for several it felt like years. Seeing the frown on his face was upsetting you.

"You can come hang out with me in my hotel room if you'd like." His face lights up with a smile.

"Sure, I'd like that."

You both go inside, into your bedroom (*wink* *wink*). You guys talk and watch Netflix you soon find out that you have a lot in common.

As the sun set down, and the moon appeared. You were in his arms safe and sound. The Owls cooing (or whatever they do), the leaves on the trees brushing the air.

And him, he was stroking your hair. He cuddled you tight close to him. He gave you a kiss on your head and mumbled. You drifted to sleep thinking what a great day.

comment requests please!! xo