Jealousy

You were jealous. The man of your dreams was finally taken. You felt as if your heart were torn not into two but a million pieces.

You felt weak. You wanted to run into his arms and act like you both were together. Since the girl who got his attention stole him from you.

Her name was Alessia. Every time you'd walk past go through the corridors he would just see you. He would always wait for you at the end of lessons.

You didn't have the same lessons with Cole, it was just the same subject on the same floor but not the same class.

There was this one time when you were talking to one of your friends named, Marie. He walked past.

"Hey, what you doing?" You asked trying to make a conversation.

"Just waiting for Sarah." He replied and as Sarah came they walked to their class.

You huffed with an upset tone. You didn't know what was wrong with him, why was he blanking you? Isn't it supposed to be you blanking him?

You started to become pissed at him. You walked to the class, it was Maths. You found Maths easy but it was boring. It was mostly your new teacher Ms Taylor.

The whole lesson you could just think about Cole. You started to think was this Alessia forcing him to stay away from you? No she can't. It may sound naive but Alessia is a good friend, she doesn't know that you have the worlds biggest crush on Cole.

I mean the way he looks at her too. It breaks your heart when you saw pictures of them uploading onto her account. It made you want to cry.

It was lunch, you didn't feel hungry so you decided to skip. You walked to the table you friends were sitting at.

Time skip

It was home time you felt fulfilled that you could get out of hell. School was burning your insides especially the fact that you saw Cole and he just blanked you.

As you were walking home from school you saw him. He was with Alessia, his arms over her shoulder. There finger tips were touching.

She was a lucky girl, but you had just hated that there relationship had ruined you and Cole's long term friendship. He looks at you with no expression.

You look down with shame like you had killed a lost puppy. You felt as if you couldn't deal with shit right now.

You arrived home rushing into your room, you looked to your phone which had many missed calls from your friends. You ignore them all not wanting to deal with the bullshit that was coming in your presence.

After several hours there was a loud thud coming from your door. Then footsteps coming to your room. For a second you might have thought it would've been a serial killer. But anyways you wouldn't give two shits because then the killer would kill you and you wouldn't have to go to school.

The door opened making a silent creak. It was Cole.

"Hey, I came over cause we need to talk." He said, awkwardly.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you since-"

"Since, what?" He asks with a curious tone of voice.

"N-nothing." You clear your throat. You wanted to finish of when he started dating Alessia.

"Listen Y/N. I know I have been blanking you its just, I don't have feelings for Alessia but I love her. I also have feelings for you, but...I didn't think you would you know like me. And me being the flirty guy I decided to make you jealous."

"Yeah, too jealous." You mutter the last two words under your breath.

"I'm sorry." He says sitting by you, as he takes your hands in his. "Can we start over."

"Sure, why not?" You smile at the fact that you had the man of your dreams back.

"Can we start over as...." He takes a deep breath as if this was really hard for him to ask. "As maybe a couple? Boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Yeah how 'bout it?"

"Well I guess I can do this then." He leans into you, smashing his lips against yours. You respond, but then pull off.

"Wait what about Alessia?" You ask.

"We broke up. I told her I have feelings for you and she said she understands."

"Wow she took it in well." You smile happily.

"Well kinda, she did cry though." You seemed a little down since it may have been your fault. "But I least I have you." He leans his arms over you, cuddling as you both smile.

You must be thinking why the hell have I uploaded a new chapter, tbh idrk but enjoy!! Please send in requests, thank you so much for 3K views love y'all!! Peace out hoes and hope you have/had a great day!!