Chapter 3

Ice P.O.V ****

It was finally the day of the party I was hosting. I put my fine gear into my bag and then went and got showered and dressed.

I didn't have to be at the club until 6 so I was going to stop by and see my sister for a few. I threw on some bleach washed jeans. A white v- neck tee shirt and my white Christian Louboutins. I flat iorned my hair and then made sure I had my bag. I didn't expect to be back home until the wee hours of the morning.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out my condo. I went to my drive way and got into my car before starting on my way to my sisters family house.

I pulled up to the nice clean brick house. There was flowers and shit outside..it was one of them modern family homes. There was cars in the drive way and by the curb. I got out and headed up to the front door and rung the doorbell...A few moments later it opened and some dude stood there. " Wassup, Can I help you? " He asked.

" Mike home ? " I asked. He looked me up and down and i returned the gestsure. Tf nigga?

" Mike and his Wife are home " I laughed and stepped past him into the house. It looked like some small gathering. There was a few more boys and a couple of other girls in here and the backdoor was open.

" What are you doing here ? " My sister step mother comes in. I hated this lady. She was so stuck up and boogie. She had her perfect weave, and her perfect slim body. And she was perfect and spoke like she belonged in one of them black and white shows..she managed to get on everyone nerves without even trying too. Thats how bad she was. And everytime she opened her mouth I wanted to punch her in it.

Mike was better. He was a nice man and over the years I had grown to really like and trust him. He raised my sister well and took her in giving her everything she needed. He was a great father when it came to Ivory.

They had 3 kids together. An older girl a year above Ivory. Stuck up little bitch. A son who was a few years younger then Ivory and then another babygirl.

" I came to get Ivory "

" Why didn't you call first? She's busy and she doesn't need to be out right now " She says. I looked at her like she had lost her mind.

" Well now she's unbusy. Im her sister she is never busy for me. But, I'll tell you what you could do since you want to make it your point to speak to me after I asked you not to say anything to me while Im around you..Go get Mike and I'll talk to him about it " I spoke nicely. Kill these bitches with kindness.

I have a short tempter..and if anything at all could get my gears going or get you killed..is my little sister Ivory. That girl is my world. I raised her, she was like my daughter. We were so damn close and she is the person who see's the good in me.

" Mike ! " She ran off to tell and I stood with my hand on my hip. I felt like I didn't belong here. Everybody starred at me and looked at me crazy..and the sooner I got out of here the better. The perfects bitch teenage daughter came in. She mugged me and kept walking. She's lucky she a kid.

" Ice..I tried to get at you the other night I was in the club " This fat cockeyed dude says..I hate when people can point me out in public. I looked him up and down.

" Baby, there is deff a reason why you weren't able to get through " I laughed to myself. Swear, on all thats holy he looked like Notorious B.I.G manye. R.I.P to my nigga tho.

" She's here again. Im tired of her coming in disrespecting me and why would you even want your daughter to be around her. She a ho she's out here making that money the way she does. She probably teaching Ivory to dance on a pole " I was laughing at her madness then quickly got irritatted. Today I might have to punch this bitch in the mouth.