Eleven

Eliana's POV

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine.

I bolted upright and darted my eyes around the familiar room. I wasn't sure of where I was until I spotted a sleeping Harry on the couch. I sighed and relaxed a bit before slowly making my way up out of bed. I must've fallen asleep when I had sent him to my room. He could've just woken me up, I don't know why he didn't. But nonetheless, I was still surprised about his action. And a tad bit flattered too.

I figured Harry would be the type of guy to just kick out girls from his room if they were to assume they'd be spending the night. So it was weird when he let me stay. Maybe it's because he just wants to stay on my good side to avoid all the drama that comes when you're on my bad side. Hah. Wouldn't be surprised.

I lifted my arms up and stretched myself out, yawning a bit. I then tossed the blankets aside and stepped out of bed before tiptoeing over to Harry. He was still sleeping, with his hands under his head and his body curled up on the couch. The blanket, luckily, seemed thick enough to keep him warm and it made me feel a lot better knowing he at least slept in comfort. I bit my lip and looked around and spotted a desk on the other side of his room. I scampered over to it and took out piece of paper and a pen. I wrote, "thank you for letting me stay. I'm in the garden should you need me."

I signed my name and left it on the table in front of his couch and hurried out the door, all while being careful not to make a noise.

~

The day was beautiful. I was currently in the gardens with a novel I had found in my study. I hadn't seen my ladies in a day and I hadn't seen them in the castle yet but I'd hoped they'd find me because I didn't want to leave this beautiful area to go look for them.

Luckily, my wish came true.

"El!" Clary called, causing me to turn my head in her direction. She was walking towards me with Cimone. smiled and offered a small wave in her direction. She smiled back and Cimone offered a wave in return. I closed my book and waited for them to join me.

"We missed you yesterday," Cimone smiled, once they had reached me.

"I spent the day with Harry and-" I was interrupted when they both scampered over to sit next to me. I rose an eyebrow and chuckled at their reaction.

"And we got to know each other better." I finished. Cimone looked at me with wondrous eyes and Clary rose an eyebrow.

"Was he nice?" Clary asked. I nodded which caused them to sit up in surprise.

"He was," I said. I wanted to tell them about Bridgette but I figured I should save it for when they're (my ladies) are all present.

"I woke up in the middle of the night because a rat was in my room-"

"Yuck!" They exclaimed. I nodded and shrugged.

"Yes, I know," I sighed, "anyways, I woke up and went over to Harry's room because I needed him to take care of it for me. And he did, and I must've fallen asleep in his room because when I woke up, I was tucked into his bed and he was sleeping on his couch."

I looked over at my friends to find them staring at me with open mouths and wide eyes.

I feel the same way.

"Harry," Cimone said, "let you sleep...in his room? Without intercourse?"

"Isn't there another word for that? I mean, intercourse sounds so...ew. There has to be another word-" I stammered.

"Sex," Clary simply stated. Cimone gasped and nudged her as Clary simply shrugged. I snorted and nodded.

"Yes, that," I said, "anyways, yes. He did allow me to sleep in his bed."