Nash Grier- Dirty for fanficreaders28 (Mature)

(Mature Content)

 Y/N's POV 

It was about 1AM and I was laying in bed scrolling through my twitter,waiting for Nash to get home from Cameron's house. They were filming a vine or something and Cam got hurt so they had to go to the hospital. I told Nash I would wait until he got back. So at about 1:02 AM,I was still waiting.

 ----------------------------------------

Around 1:30 AM.

I hear the door open and gently close. I'm assuming its finally Nash. I hear him sigh as he takes off his shoes and climb up the stairs. "Y/N?" He whispers,not knowing if I was asleep. I look up and see him standing in the doorway,"Hey babe,what's up?" He smiled and said,""Nothing much. We waited for about an hour for the doctor and then he got 13 stitches and crutches." He tiredly sighed again, laying down across the bed ontop of my legs.

I nodded,"Is he in pain?" Nash looked up at me,"Not that much," he smiled at me as I tiredly smiled back,"Why are you buried under the covers?" he asked as he crawled next to you and buried himself too. I giggled,"I'm cold." "Want me to make you warm?" He winked. He reached over and started kissing me slowly,"I haven't gotten one of those all day!" I chuckled.

"I hope not. You were with Cameron all day." He laughed. I bit my lip as a signal that I wanted more but he didnt notice. So I climbed ontop and straddled his waist,"But there is more where that came from." He smirked as he grabbed my face kissing me passionately. I slowly started to move my hips against his crotch trying to make him horny. He moaned loud so you knew it was working. "You even moan in an accent,babe." I whispered in his ear,before gently biting on it.

He flipped me over and started kissing my neck and collarbone. Between each kiss he said,"Aren't-you-a-virgin?" I moaned and nodded my head. "Are you sure you want to lose your virginity now?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded again as I moaned louder and louder with each touch. He started taking off my shirt and unclipping my bra as I palmed him through his pants. "Take 'em off Nash." I groaned,impatiently.

"ZAYUMM. MY GIRL IS THIRSTY THO!" he yelled as he unbuckled his belt. "Sshh!," I whispered, afraid someone might hear. He smirked as he stripped down to just his knee-high socks. He looked at me and frowned," Something isnt right," he looked at me and then ripped my sweatpants and panties off of my legs,"Better." He said,leaving me bare naked.

He climbed ontop of me and positioned himself at my wet entrance. "You ready Y/N?" I closed my eyes as he entered me slowly. I whimpered softly at the pain. He quickly stopped and looked at you,"I can stop if you want babe. I don't want t-" I shushed him,telling him to keep moving as he was all the way in. He kept thrusting in and out. It felt so good and I never wanted it to end.

"Babe you're so tight around my cock." Nash moaned as he thrusted faster. "Im c-close." I stuttered as I brushed my hand on his abs. I felt a twisted feeling in my stomach as I came. Nash followed after and moaned loudly in my ear as we both rode out our orgasms. I closed my eyes to take in the last few seconds of ectasy as Nash had pulled out and layed down next to you.

"I'm glad I waited for you so long instead of sleeping." I said,staring at Nash. He smiled then we both drifted off to sleep.

----

Shoutout to Chacha1D for helping with these imagines! Go check out her imagines and follow her!