twenty four; yoongi

yoongi:
dear god,
the only thing I ask of you;
is to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away.
~

"I can't believe I just saw him," yoongi kept mumbling on the way home, unable to focus on anything but the matter that he saw jimin and he actually looked okay.

"this is the fiftieth time you've said that. literally, I've been counting," jin shouted from a couple paces back, sounding very amused.
"yeah yeah, I can't help it! he could have been dead- shit," yoongi fell to the floor.

"what's wrong yoongi? are you okay? oh my god," namjoon started to freak out, running towards the collapsed boy while shouting for jin to help.

"joonie! what happened with him?" him finally came over, leaning over namjoon to look at yoongi's body. he was on the phone to the hospital asking for help.
"i dont know, I just-" namjoon cut off once he realised one small detail that changed the whole situation.
"hm?" jin could sense the worry radiating from his lover.
namjoon lowered his head to yoongi's mouth, listening for any noise coming from the unconscious boy, tears starting to form when he moved away.

"i think he's stopped breathing, jin,"

jin was talking on the phone, namjoon, in a mess of tears and screaming, was trying to help yoongi.
"hey, baby. they're on their way," jin looked at yoongi, he was hyperventilating, breathing quickly and shallowly.
"he won't start breathing properly, jinnie," joonie would not move away from yoongi, not knowing what to do.
"here, let me help him," jin moved forward, gently pushing namjoon away from the pale body.

"please, yoongi. just for my joonie, he needs you to stay here. jimin needs you to stay here," jin started to push on yoongi's chest, compressing the heart to help the blood start running through his body at a normal speed again.
jin was trying everything he could to make yoongi stop hyperventilating.

sirens gradually getting closer, namjoon sat on the floor in hysterics, jin soon to join him, yoongi on the floor.

he coughed.

silence.

and again.

a sigh of relief ran past jin's lips as yoongi opened his eyes, looking up in pain as the medics ran to him.

"hello yoongi, we are here to help you," the man looked from yoongi up to jin, who was knelt next to the boy, and smiled.

"can you explain what happened please?" the medic
"yeah, so he was walking ahead of me and namjoon, the boy over there," jin pointed to namjoon, "and he- uh, well he saw his boyfriend - I'll tell you about that later - and he was talking about it, then he just said 'shit' and fell to the floor. he stopped breathing temporarily, then was hyperventilating frantically. he had his eyes open for short amounts of time and he couldn't talk," jin spoke professionally. I mean, this was his job after all.

"thankyou, jin," the medic smiled politely at the man.
"who are you?" namjoon walked up to jin, wondering who the strange man being close with his boyfriend was.
"oh, sorry! jaeli look after the patient for a little bit, is he stable enough?" the male media. looked to the younger girl, who smiled back.
"yes, he is," she answered curtly.
"okay good, get him ready to be transported to the hospital, he needs more attention for his lack of nutrients recently," he turned back around.
"on it," she said to herself.

"so you're the namjoon jin here has been talking about, hm?" he then turned to look at namjoon. it made him nervous.
"s-supposed so," namjoon mumbled quietly into jin's shoulder.

seokjin spoke next, a look of realization on his face.
"oh, I must have forgotten to introduce you guys, namjoon, this is taehyung."

♡♡♡
imma just focus on yoongi for a while bc he is more exciting than sitting at home n doing nothing like jimin & suyo so yea

hate me now btw?