2- Baseball Time

Before the story starts, last chapter I asked if you would like to have a Tsuna X Nagisa X Kayano action. But I have other options:

Tsuna X Nagisa X Kayano

Tsuna is overprotective of his new family

Tsuna sees Nagisa and Kayano as his little brother/sister

Comment other ideas

Please vote!!

---------------------------------------------------

Authors POV

Tsuna, Nagisa and Sugino is watching Korosensei read newspapers. He was mumbling stuff like they only put things about the moon and that they should add stuff that's going on around the world. Like murders or thieveries. Tsuna sighed at this. Sugino had a baseball with BBs embedded into it. He positioned his body in a pitcher position. The bluenet readied the ball as he threw it. Tsuna recognized this kind of throw and position. Soon after, he saw Korosensei leave his spot and appear behind the, so he naturally greeted him.

"Hi, octopus." Said octopus laughed as the others were shocked.

"Nurufufu~ Top of the morning to you, Sugino, Nagisa and Sawa- WAIT, WHY OCTOPUS?!" Korosensei turned gloomy. Tsuan didn't answer him; he waited for him to figure it out himself.

"It's almost homeroom, right? We should get going." Nagisa and Sugino nodded slightly and followed Tsuna, who was walking towards class. The lesson started. Most had a hidden knife or gun, ready to kill Korosensei. Kayano leaned towards Nagisa.

"Hey. I heard Tsuna, yours and Sugino's plan didn't work out well." Nagisa nodded, looked at Sugino, who sat behind him, and frowned at the expression he had. That was when...

"Sugaya!" Korosensei snatched the book that Sugaya was doodling on and his face darkened. "I'm a bit offended by the jaw line but even so, good work." He said as he showed him with a jaw line. 'You don't even have a jaw line!' Was what most were thinking at the time- Tsuna was staring at the sky and Sugino was too depressed to look up. The bell rang. "Well, I'm off again."

"Tofu from china again?" Someone asked but surprisingly, he denied.

"Nope. I've gotta catch a game at the big apple in Brazil." Tsuna glanced at him before it left. He sighed knowing why he went through the trouble seeing it live. Nagisa and Tsuna was about to leave but someone stopped them. It was Karasuma and his colleague.

"Any progress on killing the octopus?" The class went silent and some bowed their head slightly.

"Define 'progress'." Nagisa said then someone spoke.

"Sir. We've only been able to get three tentacles at most. And all three was by Tsuna." Sugino clenched his fist.

"Yeah. Yo this is E-Class. Gotta lower your expectations."

"To be honest sir, if the government can't kill him. Then what chance have we got." Isogai asked.

"You're out last chance of killing the octopus. If you can't, then no one can. He teaches willingly." Karasuma held his hand out. "Putting himself on the line against you lot." The class, again, bowed there heads. After the two left, Sugino walked out and sat outside, eating his lunch there. Tsuna and Nagisa wanted to give in their homework assignments to Korosensei so he could mark it. They walked around the corridors before seeing that he was talking to Korosensei in the front. Nagisa thought that Korosensei was still mad about Sugino attempting to kill him but Tsuna prevented him from going to them and shook his head. Nagisa was confused but the octopus let Sugino back down. He laughed his signature laugh. Tsuna and Nagisa walked towards them.