58| Flaming

Flaming: a fire-based form of teleportation.

this book is ending and it's making me sad ):

UNEDITED

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

H.S. // 6 Man

"Daddy aren't you gonna give mama a goodnight kiss?"

My lips threatened to part and let out a chuckle when I saw Sage's reaction to Cleo's words. My jaw dropped as I smacked my cheek, gasping in fake shock. I could tell Sage felt the urge to roll her eyes at me.

"How could I forget?" I gaped, making Cleo giggle. "Thank you for reminding me, darling."

I approached Sage, my smile now transforming into a cheeky smirk before I ducked down and pressed a firm kiss against her cheek. It lingered for a few seconds, the feeling of it making my heart tighten in my chest. All of a sudden, my hand darted outwards, and grabbed her thick ass, giving it a firm squeeze. I felt her jump in shock at the sudden action, glaring at me and smacking my chest as I chuckled quietly with my smirk still intact. Luckily, Cleo didn't notice what I did, she was too busy petting Sirius.

I tried to grab her ass again as I left the room, but this time she noticed, slapping my hand away while shooting daggers at me with her steely eyes. I laughed as I left the room, yelling a goodnight to both Cleo and Sage. I couldn't help but eavesdrop a bit when Sage said goodnight to Cleo, hearing them talk for a bit about Cleo's day and me. My heart swelled up in my chest when she told Sage that today was the best day ever and that she was extremely happy because I was back.

I then headed back to my room, which was a little further away from Sage's and Cleo's. A sigh left my lips as I used the bathroom, cleaning my teeth and doing my business before stripping down to just my boxers and climbing into bed. A strong part of me wished that Sage and I didn't act like strangers when we used to be lovers. I felt cold and empty in the large bed I was sleeping in, wishing I had her curled up next to me.

A smile drawled onto my lips as I thought about Sage, tucking my arms behind my head as I stared up at the ceiling. I thought about her a lot during the last five years as I was away. I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I couldn't stop thinking about her smile, her lips, her kiss and so much more. I reminisced to the day I saw her after I had returned to New Orleans, stunned by how beautiful she had become even though we've both grown older.

Her hair was different, much more shorter and blonde. It made her look more mom-like if that made any sense, but in a really cute and sexy way. She was thicker overall, her breasts, her hips, her ass, her thighs, just everything was much more curvy and rounded; which turned me on more than I could imagine. I had trouble controlling my fucking dick half of the time whenever I saw her in anything that accentuated her curves and ass, as well as breasts. I missed her tits almost as much as I missed her.

Thinking about her often caused me to even have dreams about her. Sometimes I'd have dreams where we're together with our baby, a happy family. Sometimes the baby was a girl, sometimes a boy, since I didn't know what the gender was. We'd just be doing cliché family stuff but it'd feel like paradise while experiencing the dream, until I wake up of course.

  Other times, the dreams would be sexual. There were always dreams where I'd be over her, fucking her perfect pussy while whispering hoarsely in Spanish to her about how good she felt around my cock. Sometimes I'd be under her, watching her be the beautiful goddess she was while riding me with the sound of her thick ass smacking my thighs echoing throughout my ears.