puppies

cross-posted on vka.
we all love puppies n taekook.

"This one is so cute!" Jungkook exclaims as he and Taehyung walk around the dog shelter, looking at all the puppies who look back at them with anticipation and excitement in their eyes, tails moving back and forth in a fast speed as the couple pass by. Jungkook's eyes have fallen on a puppy that is completely white, with a few black spots such as the ears and the tip of its tail. "You have said that to almost all dogs here," Taehyung points out, chuckling slightly as he watches the younger kneel down in front of the dog's little cage, sticking one finger inside one of the holes of the grid, letting the puppy sniff on it.

"You can't blame me though," Jungkook says, glancing back up at the older before returning his gaze onto the cute dog who seems like it wants to leave that stupid cage. In fact, Jungkook loves dogs, but he isn't a big fan of shelters simply because the dogs don't seem to have much of a proper space to live on and he feels bad as he watches all different types of dogs of all ages lay in their own cage, sometimes with a friend, some dogs looking sad and some being extremely excited whenever the shelter gets visitors.

"We've been here for an hour, by the way, and we did say we were leaving with a pup to the worker so we should decide on one now," Taehyung sighs, kneeling down next to his boyfriend, putting a hand on the boy's knee to stable himself a little. "Oh my god, look! There's another pup in here!" The younger gasps, tilting his head to be able to look more into the cage. And there is another dog in there, Taehyung notices after tilting his head as well, sleeping on a little pillow-thingy in the corner. Its fur is all black, the ears are white and it almost looks like a copy of the other dog but with the colours being the opposite.

As if on cue, the white dog skips over to the other one, waking it up by literally jumping on it, making Jungkook giggle and Taehyung has to stop himself from pinching his boyfriend's cheeks at the adorableness.

The two dogs then walk forward together, as if the white one wants the black one to greet the two boys sitting on the other side. "God, these have to be siblings or something," Jungkook mumbles as his smile widen and he lets out a very cute "hi" to the dogs again, letting them both sniff his finger this time. "You want one of these then?" Taehyung assumes, moving his hand from Jungkook's knee to put his arm around the younger, hand falling softly onto Jungkook's waist instead. They're still crouching in front of the two dogs, Jungkook stands up and Taehyung automatically follows, arm still around his waist.

"Well..." The younger begins and Taehyung swears he already knows where this is going. "They seem to be good friends...we can't just separate them..." And there comes the puppy eyes Jungkook knows is one of the older's weaknesses when it comes to Jungkook wanting something. Though, the younger is aware getting two puppies instead of one won't be easy to persuade Taehyung with. "Kook..." Taehyung says, moving to stand in front of Jungkook instead, hands on each of Jungkook's hips. "We can't get two-" He's cut off by Jungkook quickly leaving a peck on his lips. "But babeee..." The younger whines afterward, pouting a little and giving Taehyung a playful slap on his arm.

"This one likes me!" Jungkook happily points at the white puppy who's looking at them with its head slightly tilted and tail moving back and forth, the black puppy standing next to it but is focused on one of the toys instead. "And you really like the black one, I know you do!" Jungkook inches closer as he tries to reason as much as possible so that they can get both dogs. Money isn't much of a problem, both work, though Jungkook works part-time due to him still being a student at university, they have time to own two dogs, but Taehyung is still unsure if it's a smart thing to do.