Epilogue - Michael

Note: Epilogues will be given in the parts of Michael, Nelson, and Luke's POV. I also apologize for not updating. Things aren't best right now but I'll get it done. Thanks for supporting and reading this book. A Sequel is already in order and will be out after. Also the epilogues occur 5 years later.

Michael's POV

"Can you please just stop with all the fucking noise!" I shouted at Bryan and Ben. They looked at me and frowned, then they ran off upstairs. "No I'm...." 

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair as I picked up the toy cars from the floor of the living room. I placed them in the corner where the other toys were and walked into the kitchen. Picking up my phone, I dialed the number of my husband and placed the phone on speaker phone, so I can continue finishing dinner. 

"Hi, hun. What's up?" I heard coming from the phone.

"Hi! Where are you?" I asked getting closer to the phone, while cutting up little potatoes.

"Oh uh... I'm still in the office." He said, sounding unsure. Before I could have answered, a loud bang was heard coming from the phone.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh that was just Mar... I mean my book fell when I was getting up." He said. 

"Alright. Can you stay on the line for a second. I'm going to check on the kids." I said. I waited for an okay, which I got, and then rushed upstairs. 

I walked into their rooms and looked at them. They were sitting on the floor watching the television show called Sponge Bob. I closed the door softly and walked back downstairs. I walked towards the phone and just as I was about to speak, I heard a voice. I remained quiet and listened in on the voices.

"Yeah he doesn't need to know that haha" I heard him say.

"Well then can we continue with our fun?" The other male's voice said.

"Soon baby boy. Go wait for me in the bedroom, yeah?"

I sighed and decided to speak up now. "I'm back."

"How are they?" He asked.

"They're okay. I yelled at them earlier and I feel bad now." I told him. 

"Yelling is fine baby. Nothing's wrong with yelling."

"Yeah but you're not the one who they are beginning to hate, Nelson." I picked up the phone and placed it to my ear and said.

"Look, just call Luke and ask him what to do." He suggested. 

I hung up the phone and placed it on top of the kitchen counter and sighed heavily. A burning scent hit my nose, making me look to my right where the stove was. I quickly rushed over to it and turned off the stove, moving the pan into the sink. I turned on the tap and the water poured into the hot pot, cooking it down. I shook my head and left the tap running, then walked to the counter again and took my phone, sending a quick test to Luke's phone.

To Luke: Please come over and help. I need it. 

I clicked sent and waited for the response anxiously. 

My thoughts went to the conversation I overheard from Nelson and the other person who was in his office. Ever since he got back, almost five years ago, after I told him that the pups were his, after he seemed excited about it, things haven't been well at all. No changes has been made to my wolf, I'm still an omega, still this weak submissive wolf. And after a year of being together with Nelson again, all he has done is not be around, he's always working in his office that's in town, and after his late night hours, he comes home with two different scents. One that's his and another that is unknown to me. I've brought it up in conversation before but he has always ignored it or just denied the fact that it was true. It makes me wonder a lot but I have kept that to myself. I think I should try to tell someone but I don't know who.