30.

It was Saturday and senior night for the swimmers, meaning the group was heading out to support Margo and Miles. It was crazy that it was finally senior night for the swimmers, the last few months of senior year were coming up faster than anyone anticipated. Next month was senior ball, and just a few weeks later was graduation. Though, the majority of them were staying in California, there was a few of them that would be moving to another state. They would no longer be their tight knit group of nine. 

"Lennen, Jonas is here!" Her mom calls from the door. After the two reconciled yesterday at his baseball game, it seemed like nothing could come between the two. Lennen walked out of her room with her posters she made for her friends, heading down the stairs and met her mother and Jonas at the door. 

Jonas greeted Lennen with a kiss on the cheek. "We'll be back later," Lennen tells her mom and she and Jonas head out to his car, off toward school. Jonas being the gentelman he was, opened the passanger door, pressing his lips to Lennen before she slid in, which made her laugh. Three weeks without kissing each other meant they had a lot of making up to do. 

They arrived in the school parking lot, Jonas parking next to Cruz's BMW. With Cruz was Holden, Sawyer, and Dorian. More than likely, the group finds a way to carpool, usually because they were already together or they would end up hanging out afterwards anyway, so why waste the gas. 

"Well, look who it is," Dorian laughs, as he sees Jonas open the passanger door for Lennen. "We were wondering how long it would take before you two found your way back to each other." Lennen looks at Jonas, blushing at Dorian's comment. Jonas just laughs and wraps his arm around Lennen's shoulder. 

"Where's Ellis?" Lennen asks Sawyer, who was now walking next to her, as the group headed to the pool. She was the only one missing, which is a little strange since she was always suggesting they come to things like this, even if they didn't have friends that were part of the team. 

"She's already inside. She texted me a few minutes ago," Sawyer responds. Lennen looks back to the parking lot, trying to find Ellis' car, but she couldn't spot it. "She came with Margo and Miles." Sawyer noticed that Ellis' car wasn't in the lot either, so that raised some questions, causing her to text her. Lennen nodded and they continued to the pool. She handed Miles' poster to Sawyer, who laughed when she read what Lennen had written. It was a joke that started around middle school, and they still enjoy teasing Miles about it to this day.  

The six found Ellis in the bleachers and joined her, ready to cheer on their friends. Not only was it senior night, but it was also to see who, if anyone, would qualify to compete in districts. Margo and Miles had gone every year, and there was no way they weren't going to try for a fourth year in a row. Though, they had both already committed to the same college to further their swimming careers, UC Berkeley. For both men and women, Berkeley was ranked in the top 10 Division 1 schools for swimming. 

Sawyer and Lennen immediately showed Ellis the poster Lennen had made for Miles, and like Sawyer, Ellis laughed at the memory. "So, you and Jonas?" Ellis asks, smirking. She was happy that the two were back together. Despite their differences, Ellis thought that the two were actually a good fit for each other. In a strange way, they found a way to complement each other. Many people at their school actually thought the two wouldn't last longer than a month. Their personalities were total opposites, so it took people by surprise when they found out they had gotten together. 

"Break is over. It's good," Lennen smiles, as the couple was starting to approach three months together. Lennen wasn't really sure about starting a relationship this late in the school year, since no matter where she chose, she would end up moving hundreds or maybe thousands of miles away from home. But Jonas was different, she didn't care how many miles away she was moving, he was someone she would always come back to.