Please, Daddy Rob? (SMUT)

POV - Jerome

Warnings: Light Smutty Stuffs)

Word Count: 1650

Note: PinkSugarBushes is still Landon

-Begin Chapter-

-Chat With Pink SugarBushes-

Pink SugarBushes: Jerome, you can do it. I believe in you. Just go tell Rob you want to look around London for a day. I mean, you have been stuck in the house for over a month now. You deserve to go out.

Red Roses: I know, I'm just hoping he won't want to come with me or ask Mitch to go with me.

Pink SugarBushes: If he does, try to explain that you want to do something on your on for a little bit. I am sure he will understand. Some people just need their space.

Red Roses: True. Fuck, I hope this works.

Pink SugarBushes: It will Jerome, promise. Now go. I'll be here waiting to hear from you.

Red Roses: Okay.

I closed the app on my phone before locking it and putting it back in my pocket. I took a deep breath and got up from where I was sitting on the bed and walked out of Our Bedroom and headed towards where Rob's office was.

The house we had was honestly not the biggest but it had just enough room for what we needed. Hell, it even had a basement, which was unheard of in England for some odd reason. No one went into the basement though except Rob and he usually was only down there for about a half an hour before he came back up.

I swear sometimes when I trying to sleep in Mitch's arm, I can hear noises down in the basement. They are always faint though so I push them out of my mind and focus on falling back asleep to the sound of Mitch's breathing.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I reached Rob's door, stopping to listen to see if he was recording or anything. I didn't hear anything so I moved to knock on the door.

"Come in!" he called out.

I took on small breath before I placed my hand on the door and turned the knob so I could walk in.

Entering the room, I noticed that the room was bright, brighter than normal and that Rob was not looking at his computer but instead, looking at me while sitting in his chair, a smile on his face.

"Hey Baby." he said, opening his arms to me, which isn't normal, at all.

I was slightly confused at his behavior but I pushed it aside and walked towards his waiting arms, answering him back.

"Hi, Daddy. What are you up to?" I asked as I moved to sit down in his lap, his arms coming to wrap around me.

"Nothing much baby. Just taking a small break from editing, what about you? Did you already finish your editing?"

I nodded my head, "Yes Daddy."

"That's good baby," he praised, leaning forward to kiss my cheek before he pulled back, "So what can I do for you baby?"

"Um, I was wondering if I could ask you something?" I said slowly, looking into his eyes as I turned more in his lap so I was facing him.

"Of course you can baby, what is it? What does my Baby Bacca want?"

I suppressed the shiver that wanted to roll through my body. I don't why him calling me that sent wanted to send a shiver of disgust down my spine but it did. It never used to before I realized what Rob had done but I couldn't focus on that now. Instead, I pushed that aside though and moved to ask him my question.