A Realization.

Chapter Seventeen: A Realization.

Parker's POV: After

"Danny, how would you feel about one of us, I don't know, dating Jessica?" Ricky asked, nonchalantly. I nearly choked on my saliva; why would he ask that question? So, I maybe let it slip to Ricky and Justin that I still had feelings for a certain someone and they immediately jumped to the conclusion of Jess.

"Seriously Ricky? Why would you go after my sister of all people. Plus she has Eli now and the last thing she needs is you coming in and confusing him. What happens if the father wants to suddenly show his cowardly face again?" Danny ranted until Ricky started to look estranged by too many scenarios involving Jessica.

"I think he was just meaning like, would you be okay with it not would he act on it, also this is totally hypothetical." Justin cut in.

"Well, I guess she could be with a lot worse than you three idiots but then again, I don't know really know. I'd probably be angry." Daniel said. Immediately I knew that I needed to come clean about this because the guilt was now eating me alive.

"Daniel, I really need to tell you something because I have been hiding this from you for the past year." I started. "I'm in love with Jessica and we were dating for the last four months before we left for bootcamp." I told him in one breathe. It felt good to finally tell him and not have any more secrets except for one. It was completely silent in the room for about 3 minutes before...

"You're the one who knocked up my sister?" Daniel questioned before rage set in on his face. I felt a sharp pain hit the side of my face before all hell broke loose. Ricky was trying to get a hold on Daniel as Justin tried to help me up and see if I was okay. Then just as Daniel calmed down, in walked Jessica.

We had been keeping our relationship under wraps again, trying to figure out how we could make this family work whilst I was still at the base and she was at home.

"It was Parker all along! How could you?" Daniel turned on Jessica before getting up and pushing me once again.

"You were my best friend and you went after my sister? And hide it from me like a child? And then got her pregnant and left her?" Daniel yelled at my face before finally shoving Ricky's hand off of him. He then turned to look directly at Jessica.

"You are so stupid Jessica. I cannot believe you... and with Parker. I hope the both of you are happy because to me, you are both dead." Daniel said before storming out of the house. Jessica was left looking at me, completely and utterly shocked.