The Start of Something New

I wiggled in my place as I stared at the chain that linked me to the bed.

I have to go to the restroom...

I bit my lip, wiggling some more in hopes to not wet myself and wish that I could just be buried by the earth before I peed myself.

Every time I shifted, the rattle of the damn metal on my ankle reminded me of my predicament. Chained to the bed.

The cause of this slammed the door to the room, announcing his (unwanted) arrival. He held a orange box in his hand. He scanned the room, panic rising in his features before his unblinking gaze settled on me. I was fixed in the small space between the bed and a large dusty wardrobe, just at his feet. Sighing silently that I almost didn't hear it, he chucked the box at me.

I cried out and gasped.

Oh no, I can't hold on any longer... I ignored the pain the box caused and my body reacted before I could even stop myself.

My captor was turning on his heel, about to exit, but was frozen in place, all because of my hand holding a fistful of the fabric of his pants.

He turned to me.

Embarrassment blossomed within me as I tried saying what I wanted to say.

"What?" He growled out.

I couldn't even hear what I had said. My voice was so shaky and came out in an broken and silent whisper. I tried again, but choked on the words. Instead, I resulted to pointing to the direction of the restroom.

My head fell in shame at having to do this just for the sake of going to the restroom.

-----

Shame washed over me and was now suffocating me. There was a hard yank on my ankle that came with the jingle of the chain. I could feel his burning gaze on my back, watching every move I made.

Once I was back to where he originally found me, he tied the end of the chain he held to the bed.

I avoided his gaze, even if he didn't care to look at me. Being tied like an animal and having to be heavily scrutinized added shame and embarrassment to my situation.

I really need to get out of here fast.

My eyes darted to the closed door then back towards the ground.

Time. I'll just have to rely on time and... I bit my lip at the mere thought of him, I'll have to befriend him and gain his trust.

I laid on the floor, eyes trained on the ceiling above in a daze. But will I be able to pull it off and ignore the fact he's a criminal?!

----

My eyes cracked open when I noticed I was being carried somewhere. I screamed at the sudden force of my body making contact with the cold floor. Before I can even comprehend what was going on, cold water attacked me from above in fast torrents that blocked all access of air for me.

It was when the water was moved elsewhere that I was able to gasp for as much air as I could and cough out the pain of water going up my nostril. I looked towards the perpetrator and stared wide eyed at my kidnapper.

What was his name again?

He was focused on holding a rusted shower head and directing at my lower body. It was the sight of red that sent my heart pounding quickly.

Why was there blood?!

With his free hand, he ripped the sweater upwards and continued the wash until he eventually shut off the water. The cold air attacked my cold skin and I can only watch my kidnapper leave the room without much of a look back. Looking down at where I had seen the dark red on me was nothing but a light pink smeared on my thighs.

Oh no... it's that time. I mused. Absentmindedly, I watched for a few seconds until the familiar red liquid began to fall down my legs and onto the puddles of water.

I looked up when I heard footsteps and made eye contact with him and saw him eventually look down to the running blood. He was quick to run towards me, using the towel he had brought to rub were the blood tainted on my skin. I pushed him away, scared of what he was trying to do and embarrassed at being seen by a male during my menstruation.

"Pl-Please stop! You're going to make it worse." He stilled once I spoke and I fell silent once I realized I spoke to him. Did I just screw myself over? Is he going to get angry at me for ordering him to stop?!

I panicked but managed to somehow look upwards to him and see his questioning gaze. "You-You see... the thing is that it's..." I trailed off. Do I really want to reveal to him the obvious? I swallowed my fears and nervousness and continued on, "It's that time of the month, you know. Where we bleed out of... there." I moved the hem of the reddened sweater lower over my thighs, hiding in shame what was natural to me and maybe not him.

He fell silent at my words and then suddenly dropped to the floor where he stood. I didn't dare to look at him anymore. Did not want to risk it, possibly anger him or see his disgust towards me and possibly degrade me.

"...?" My head snapped towards him before I can even realize what he said. What

"Wha-What do you do during... these times?" He awkwardly asked. 

Nervously, I twiddled with the hem of the wet sweater and shifted uncomfortably. 

"Uhm, well usually I would buy the...things... necessary for it, but I doubt you have them."

Standing up abruptly, he marched out of the wet and cold room and left without a word. I let out a sigh of relief at the stop of our uncomfortable conversation.

Covering my knees, I stayed on the cold, wet floor and allowed myself to silently rest, both emotionally and mentally.

--------

I'm back! So I read comments on how it should be (Y/N) and such if it's a reader insert. On the small (one) instances I actually wrote the character's name, I changed it to being name in the meantime. Let me know if you would actually prefer this story being a reader's insert!

Anyway, sorry for being MIA! I am back! Thanks for all the comments and votes, and even the reads. I appreciate it a lot and love reading your comments. Again sorry for the long wait, and hope this chapter is okay! Let me know what you think! ♥︎