Stray

I woke up to a thunder storm. Not a pleasant thing to wake up to. My ankle hurt like hell. The constant throbbing pain was what woke me up in the early morning hours. I look down at my ankle seeing it not as swollen as I thought it would be. Looking around the room seeing how home like it looked in the day time. Where was Joshua though? I am still very curious about where he is. Where he ended up.

The rain bounced off the glass sliding doors making a noise every time a droplet hits the glass. This weather reminds me of when I used to go on camping trips with my dad. Just me and him. I wish I could have more days like that but unfortunately he died.

"Oh my what are you doing down here?" A soft British voice is heard behind me. Patricia.
I turn my head facing her.
"Oh. Uh. I got hurt last night and Dennis placed me here," I say trying to act as polite as I can.
"Was Dennis the one who injured you?" She asks approaching me.

"Oh no, I just fell down. Actually Dennis helped me," I say looking at the very intimidating eyes of Patrica.

"That's good, dear. Do you need anything?" She asks walking over to the other side of the room. "No I fine thank you," I say. Acting all polite makes it seem like I'm talking to my friends parents whenever I'm around them.

"Well, if you don't mind. I'm going to have to hand off the light to Dennis," Patricia says walking into another room and closing the door. There's a sigh of relief when she leaves. But soon after Dennis comes out of the room.

"How's your ankle?" He asks walking over to me.
"I suppose it will need medical attention," I say. I know he's not going to take me to a doctor. It's all too risky for his "plan"
"Ill tell you what. I'll take you to a doctor. But there will be rules." And just like that we were in a different car driving to some place. How does Dennis have so many cars? Where do you get them from? Then I saw the name tag dangling from the rear mirror.

Joshua Gregor

This was Joshua's car. Still the thought of him lingered in the back of my head. Where is he?
"Where's Joshua?" I ask looking at Dennis who's driving. He looks annoyed whenever I ask about Joshua but I just can't help myself.

"Patricia and I decided to separate you two so there won't be any more mishaps," Dennis says. So Joshua is still in that house. But he's out of my reach since we aren't suppose to see each other. When we got to a small clinic Dennis waited a while before he got out of the car

"Don't say a thing about what is going on," he says sternly then getting out of the car. I had made up a fake story to go along with my injury. Dennis helped me into the small clinic. There was no one at the front counter. I glance over at Dennis and I can clearly tell that his OCD is flipping out. The messed up magazine pile. The disorganized front desk. I almost felt bad for him that he had to see the messes.

"Oh sorry the doc will be right with you. Why don't you follow me," a receptionist says walking over to me.

"You can just wait here," She says to Dennis. I limp my way to a room where she left me in. When she returns she comes with papers. I had to sign a few of them.

"So tell me what happened?" She asks.
"Well. I was walking and tripped over a rock. My roommate out there helped me get here," I say.

"What a nice roommate," she says before walking out of the confined room. After I get lost in my thoughts and loose sense of time then  the doctor comes in.