Little Bunny Preston

POV - Kik Conversation (Short one this time)

Warnings: Slight Sexual Things

Word Count: 1200

-Begin Chapter-

-Kik Chat-

-Nicknames For Dayssssssss-

Red Roses: HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT! I GOT PERMISSION TO GO TO TOWN THURSDAY!

Star: YES!!!

Caleston: FUDGE YES!

Papi: Now you guys just have to get permission.

Caleston: Just us? What about you?

Papi: I am sure if I tell Landon that I want to go hang out with guys for a day, not mentioning Jerome of course, no offense

Red Roses: None taken.

Papi: He would let me. You two, on the other hand, are gonna have to get permission from your Momma and Daddy, Vik and both your Daddies, Preston.

Star: I hate to say it but Lachlan is right. It shouldn't be too much of a problem for me. I mean, they love me, so I am sure they will say yes. 

Caleston: Gah, I hate it when the Virgin Aussie is right.

Papi: Fuck off.

Red Roses: Do you think it's gonna be a problem for you Preston?

Caleston: Psh. Nah. With my Daddies, if I play my cards just right, I can get anything I want from them. It's so easy.

Star: I hate to say it, but that's the same way it is my boys. I just say please and blink my eyes and I get whatever I want. Especially cuddles.

Caleston: Fudge yes. Cuddles are amazing.

Star: So amazing!

Papi: Yes they are but let's get back to the matter at hand here. You two still need to get permission and convince the guys not to want to come with you.

Star: It shouldn't be too hard.

Caleston: Nah, hey Vik, want to bet to see who get's permission faster?

Star: Maybe...what would this bet entail?

Caleston: Loser has to post a shirtless selfie with, in my case both my boys, for you two of them, cause you know, I'm not a doddle banger like that.

Star: That just sounds like fuel for the fans...what does the winner get?

Caleston: Winner gets to answer all the tweets about the picture on the losers Twitter for 2 hours.

Star: I don't know...those are some harsh stakes right there.

Caleston: Oh come on Little Star are scared that you can't get your way with your boys?

Star: Fuck no Baby Boy. Alright, you are on. Lachlan, will you be the judge, ya know, so it's fair?

Papi: Can do.

Red Roses: Lol. I wish I was there to see this. Let me know how it goes.

Papi: Will do Bacca Man.

-POV Lachlan-

I looked up from my phone and across the bed me, Preston, and Vik were sitting on, the other two doing the same.