Part 3

*****

Chaeyoung hand is still gripping Mina's both hands.

'Her eyes were closed as I kiss her again, plunging my tongue deep inside her mouth, and her tongue is still the same taste as it is, sweet.' Chaeyoung thought to herself.

The curves of Mina's body is always making her melt.

The need to take Mina is hard to resist.

The further she go on the least of losing control for herself.

Chaeyoung's mind can't even think, it's like her body has the brain to control her.

A minutes had past and she never felt Mina resisting in her action.

She was busy kissing Mina when she pulled back because she felt something wet around Mina's cheek. And when Chaeyoung lifted her head she saw how Mina's manage to close her eyes but fail because her tears keep falling freely to her cheeks and it broke Chaeyoung's heart, seeing what she just did to her.

Like a thunder, its strike Chaeyoung, directed to her heart. 'What I have done?'

Tears beginning to blur Chaeyoung vision too. Seeing Mina with tears escaping from her eyes, it's hurt like hell, and the most painful is that she's the one who cause that tears from her eyes.

'I -I hurt her.'

'Am I too much....'

She panic so Chaeyoung let go of Mina's wrist and retrieve her hand between Mina's legs. Chaeyoung pulled back a little and look at Mina, she carefully cupped Mina's both cheek to face her and Chaeyoung heart broke again, it is so much hurt to see how Mina's look so vulnerable in this state.

"Mi -Minari....." Chaeyoung first comp templated if she will call Mina in that name.

But in the end the wall she had built for the past year was crumbled just like that, how can she ever resist her.

"Mi -Minari..." Chaeyoung finally called Mina's name lovingly for the first time. Like she always used to call her every day, but after what happen to them Chaeyoung stop calling her on that name.

"I...I..." Mina heard what Chaeyoung called her and she was shock she was just staring at Chaeyoung eyes in disbelief, not knowing what to say in this situation.

So Chaeyoung lifted her hand and graze her thumbs over the bottom of Mina's eyes and wipe her tears. Chaeyoung leaned forward and gently kissed Mina's forehead. "I'm sorry Minari." It's all Chaeyoung had got to say, she really don't know either what to say.

"I'm sorry." Chaeyoung softly said again, as her lips is still lingering in Mina's forehead.

"I'm sorry, for what I did" Chaeyoung repeat herself and pulled back to look at Mina, she tucked some of Mina's loose fringe behind her ears as Chaeyoung lovingly looking at her.

Mina felt intimidate and looked away.

Chaeyoung really regret what she did.

"I don't know what got into me, to do that, but seeing you crying earlier, hurts me."

"It's okay C -Chaeng, I- I deserve that." Mina finally said between her sob but still didn't dare to look at Chaeyoung eyes again.