twenty; jaeksuyo

so I think it's time I gave yall some backstop about jaeksuyo instead of leaving those too scared to ask in the dark so here, this may or may not be long but this is why jaeksuyo is a fucking hero and should never be hated.

ANYWAY ON WITH IT!
♡♡♡

I love you, you were ready,
the pain is strong and urges rise.
but I'll see you, when he lets me,
your pain is gone, your hands untied.
~

"hello, is anyone down here?"
all jaeksuyo heard back was a very weak, broken voice manage to speak out a small "help me," before jaeksuyo ran towards the sound, finding a bloodied boy on the ground.

"oh my god, you're such a small boy! here, let me-" jaeksuyo went to go pick the boy up, and the boy just whimpered in response.
"please, don't hurt me," he had tears slowly trickling from his eyes.
"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm kim jaeksuyo,"
the boy didn't manage to reply, as he had passed out in jaeksuyo's arms before he could do so.

"taehyung! come down here," jaeksuyo shouted for the boy.
"yes, hyung?" the boy popped his head round the corner of the stairs.
"come here, I want to talk to you,"
taehyung, the boy from the alley, had been getting much better and, jaeksuyo was starting to wonder where the mysterious boy came from.
"what would you like to talk about hy-"
"why were you bloodied up when I found you?"
"uh- well- i-" taehyung just burst into tears, subconsciously rubbing on his wrist, where the bracelet should have been.
he lost it in his old house.
"it's okay, you can tell me when you're ready,"
"I- I think for now I'd rather just- just tell you some thing important," taehyung mumbled through his tears.
"whatever it is I won't leave you, I promise,"
"I'm a hybrid,"
"really! what animal?" jaeksuyo seemed.. happy? excited? intrigued?
"a cavalier, it's a breed of dog,"
"so that's why you just keep wearing hoodie and baggy pants,"
"yes, hyung,"
"come here cutie, can I see your ears?"
"promise not to get freaked out?"
"i pinky promise," he held his pinky out to link with taehyung's, and the younger boy giggled cutely before pulling his hand away and lifting it to the hood, pulling it down.

"you're so pretty, my little puppy," jaeksuyo spoke quietly.
"mm, keep calling me that," taehyung mumbled back.
"okay, how about I like you, my little puppy? or even, be my boyfriend, my little puppy?" jaeksuyo had been meaning to do this for a couple days now.
"I like you too, and yes," taehyung jumped onto jaeksuyo, hugging him tightly.

and they kissed.

"taehyung? are you ready?" jaeksuyo was just waiting for taehyung to be ready so he could take the puppy to the amusement park
"no, can you help me get dressed hyung?" taehyung shouted back from his clothes room.
"of course I can baby," jaeksuyo was already half way up the stairs.
jaeksuyo walked into the room to see an almost naked taehyung sulking on the floor surrounded by his clothes.

"come here, let me pick something out for you,"jaeksuyo ushered taehyung over.
"okay daddy," taehyung looked up and smiled shyly.
"I've told you to not call me that, taehyung," jaeksuyo would have said his full name, except taehyung didn't have a last name.
"I like how you don't even know my last name," taehyung smiled cheekily at jaeksuyo.
"you don't have one," the older boy smiled back just as wide.
"I do now," taehyung talked back to jaeksuyo, which he didn't mind.
"what is it then?" jaeksuyo was actually curious now.
"kim," he smiled proudly, and jaeksuyo just looked surprised.
"you took up my last name?" jaeksuyo was so happy taehyung wanted his last name. out of any.
"yep," they hugged each other for a minute or so until jaeksuyo pulled away.
"okay I forgive you, you're so soft. now, let me put these on my cute little puppy," jaeksuyo handed some clothes to taehyung who was about to out them on until he heard a "stop," coming from jaeksuyo.
"come let me do it, you're to little and fragile,"
"I can do it-"
"kim taehyung," jaeksuyo looked sternly at taehyung until he complied, walking over with the clothes in his hands.
"thankyou," and jaeksuyo dressed him.