Chapter 4

Unknown P.O.V:

An knock was heard on my wooden door, and I let out an agitated sigh.

"Come in" one of my men walk in with a tablet. He had an evil smile on his face. Ohh..what good information do he find.....I smile I contentment.

"We have found that her and her mother have moved to Florida two years ago, and also the Robinson family. We finally have their location Sir." I let out an evil laugh.

I've been looking for them for two years now. They can't run now...

I look at my best right hand boy.

"Boy, don't do anything yet. I want to wait for the right time, and then catch them. I want you to go undercover. I want you to befriend her, and befriend her other friend Avery. Get them to trust you. And when its the right time, we'll catch them. Boss is going to be so proud of how we kept up the place. Anyway, you know what to do?"

"Yes Sir" He then leaves the room.

Soon my ladies....soon you'll see me again..you'll see him again.

*

*

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"I'm not happy at this at all." Avery sticks a fry in her mouth, shaking her head in agreement. I was so sad and afraid yesterday, I didn't muster up the courage to make myself a lunch, so I just stick with the water bottle I have.

"Me neither. My mom was literally crying about it. She really thought we escaped from him this time." I can sense the sadness in her tone of voise.

"But he doesn't know where we are. We are not that screwed up yet. We can still live a peaceful life Avery, we just have to have faith." She looks up a me and shakes her head yes.

"Yea, faith."

*

*

I walk to class, more like slug, the sky being darker than usual, like my heart. I look down to the ground, watching teenagers' shoes walk pass my unhappy soul. I really didn't want to come to school today, but my mom said I had to. Yesterday, I had told Avery the news on.....him, I feel uncomfortable just talking about him. She had done what I had done, begin to cry and start to worry, but her mother was there to comfort her.

I suggested on calling the cops, but my mom said that'll just draw attention to us, and we dont need that. We've been running so long, I just want to be care free and not have to worry about anything, but God had a different idea for Me and my family, and Avery's family. I was so shooken up last night, I couldn't sleep. Not once. I always had this sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach that someone was going to bust through my door, or kidnap me, so I stayed up all night. But now I regret it, because now I just want to sleep in my classes.

I finally make it To math class with a few seconds to spare. I look up to see Damon sitting near my desk today. And by near I mean next to my seat. Well this is great. I got to deal with him getting out of jail and now with Mr. I'm too perfect stay away from me is now sitting by my seat. This is great.

I take slow steps to my seat, making sure to keep my tired eyes off him. His back is turned to me, since he's talking to Blake behind him. I pull out my chair, getting his attention, sitting down, folding my arms on the table to lay my head in them. I let out a sigh, trying to sleep.

The bell rings, signalling class has started. I hear Damon turn around in his seat, to realize I'm sitting here. He then scoots in his seat, getting closer to me. Wow he smells amazing... And from the jeans he's wearing, he probably has really strong looking calfs-.

Slap

I quickly look up to see Mr. Smith with a...... Ruler? Why do all these teachers have rulers?!? I notice Damon staring at me, making me uncomfortable in my seat. Mr. Smith glares at me before speaking.

"You're first late to my class, now you're sleeping in class?!? Did you not get enough sleep last night?!?" He yells exasperated.

"I didn't sleep at all..." I mumble, hoping nobody heard, but apparently, Damon heard. He flashes a concerned look, but as fast as it came, it left. He returned to his hard look at me.

"That's it...." Oh shit. I done really did it. I give my best pleading look as my eyes can give, but he doesn't take one ounce of it.

"Jasmine, you get a detention for after school in Mr. Fisher's room." No! Not the strict English teacher! He's the one who started the whole slap ruler on desk to get kids attention thing. But I dont even try to fight anymore. I'm just so frustrated and tired, I just want to go he right now.

I sit up more, leaning into the desk, as Mr. Smith writes down problems on the board. I start working, but get interrupted by someone whispering in my ear, scaring me half to death.

"Why are you so tired love?" I shiver as his lips slightly touch my ear. I clear my throat before answering.

"I'm not tired. Besides , why do you care?" I might have sounded rude, but it was an honest question. Why would he care. He didn't seem to care when he yelled in my face to stay away from him. Damon looks at me for a second, then scoffs a whatever and gets back to doing math problems. I roll my eyes at his child ness. It was just an honest question. Like why is he sitting here?

I shake my head, getting back to work when a few seconds later feel a poke on my arm. I turn to the source. Damon.

"Do you have a pencil?" I roll my eyes at this. He thinks he can just be rude to me, just to get something out of me in return? Hell no.

"No." I tell him, returning to my paper. Five seconds later...

Poke

I turn to him a little agitated. "Yes Damon?" I see him look shocked that I said his name, but he shakes it off like it's nothing.

"Do you have a pencil?" This dude won't quit, will he? I shake my head at him and start working on my paper again, only then to get my pencil stolen from him.

"Hey that's my pencil! Give it back!" I whisper yell to him, reaching over to try and grab it. He moves further from me, me being slightly disappointed, and starts working on his work. I do one thing to get his attention.

I pinch him

"Ouch what the hell?!?!?! Did you just pinch me?!?!"

"Yes because you stole my pencil from me!" We start arguing about it until the teacher shuts us up.

"Silence!!... Since you two like talking and disobeying, I hope you guys enjoy your time in detention.

Detention? Oh no.... I had done it....

I look to Damon who just smirks like the idiot he is. If I could, I would smack that smirk off of him real quick. The bell rings, letting us go to seventh period. Damon whispers in my ear, making me shiver again.

"See you in Detention love." He then walks off, as if nothing happened. I stare at him walk off to the hall and start walking too.

What's wrong with him?

//

Chapter 4 done! I hope you guys enjoyed it!! It took me like 2 hours to write this, so let's hope its good enough.

Questions:

What's gonna happen in detention?

Who's this mysterious person called him?

Word Count: 1325

Until then

~Lei-Bear~