Chapter 7

~|Closer|~

It was morning and everyone was getting ready to go to school/college. You were still lying in bed, fast asleep in your dreamland.

Jin had made breakfast for you and had told Junglook to heat it up and give it to you once you wake up.

"Hyung do I really have to stay with her today?" Jungkook pouted and watched his brothers putting their shoes on.

"Oh be grateful that you get to spend a day off school and a day with Nami you whining baby" Jimin rolled his eyes and stomped out of the house with a huff.

"You're lucky so stop complaining" Hoseok gave Jungkook his death glare and followed Jimin out.

"Hey wanna swop duty? You go to school and I take care of Nami today?" Taehyung suggested but earned a slap on the head from Jin.

"Shut it Taehyung and go follow your brothers. You don't wanna get lost again like the last time do you? Like seriously, how does one loses his way to school that he walks to everyday?!" Jin rolled his eyes and gave Jungkook a warning glare.

"Look after her alright? If I could take the day off to be with her I would" he heaved out a sigh and looked at Namjoon and Yoongi who was waiting for him patiently at the door.

"Yes hyung. I'm only saying it because...I don't know what to do if she's in pain" He looked down at the floor and bit his inner cheeks nervously.

"I wanna care for her and look after her but I don't know how" he admitted and looked up at Jin who just gave him a defeated smile.

"Just do what your heart tells you" he said and walked out of the house.

"Oh coconut! Make sure you call us if anythings wrong got it?!" Yoongi suddenly yelled through the closed door.

"What the fu- who is he calling coconut?! You stupid old turtle!" He yelled but quickly rushed off to his room just in case Yoongi heard him.

He had spent all morning in his room playing 'Overwatch' with his headphone on. He didn't realize that he was shouting and yelling at his computer screen for the entire time until he got hit on his head by a pillow.

"I told you to shut up! Are you deaf?!" You yelled at him with fire rising inside your body.

"Oww that hurt!" He was laying on the floor and cupping his head in his hands while faking a painful groan.

*Ugh! Dramatic much?* you thought as you rolled your eyes.

"Here" you pulled out your hand towards him so you could help him up.

He stopped his acting and stared at you for awhile before a smirk crept up his face. He suddenly grabbed your hand and yanked you down, resulting you on top of him.

"What the hell Jungkook?!" You screeched and hit your face against his hard chest as you fell on top of him.

You lifted up your face and looked down at him to find Jungkook hysterically laughing to himself. He was grabbing onto your waist while you sat directly on his crotch.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook" you cried hitting his chest rapidly which caused him to spun you over, so you were laying on the floor with him on top of you. He used his hands to support his upper body up but his lower part was in between your legs.

"You made me lose" he said in a whisper and turned his head to look at the computer screen. You followed his gaze and saw that he'd died which brought a smile on your face.

"Good. You made me lose my precious sleep, I made you lose in a game. So now we're even" you smirked while looking up at him.

He suddenly lowered his face and his mouth was about an inch away from yours. He was staring deeply into your eyes while you sense a hint of playfulness in his gaze.