chapter 8

Chapter 8
*
Rivel

God damm ideot. I think to myself as I hear yukio talking to whoever on the phone. My head turned to look out into the outside. The sun had fully set now. Stars had come out now. There was not a single cloud in sight. That got me wondering how stars where there. Did they just apper? Or are they just from our imagination? My eyes become heavy and my body was exusted. Probably from shieme dragging me all the way up that Hill without any brakes.

I made my way over to my bed and fell on it. I just want to get this day over with. Just as I was about to close my eyes yukio came in. Muttering to himself. I wanted to speak to him but the words just didn't came out. Soon my body was consumed by sleep.

Yukio pov

I watched as rin slept. He looked so fragile and calm. Completely different then what he's normally like. My body was aching for for his touch. His lips on mine. It was aching for him. I sighed. Arghh! I screamed in my mind. I couldn't focus on anything. My hand writing was scruffy. My marking was lousy. Overall I couldn't function properly. Rin what are you doing to me? I shouted in my mind. At least I thought.

"Huh?" A husky voice belonging to rin spoke out causing me to jump. I said that aloud! Great! "Yukio," when he said my name is found it harder to control myself. "What are you doing up so late?" He asked me still in his sleepy state.

"I-i have to um finishing marking test papers... yeah that's right" I stammered. Great move yukio, now he's totaly going to think you're insane.

"Um, alright then" Rin mumbled going back to his adorable sleep state. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Getting up I decided not to be a creep and watch him sleep and go to bed.

Rin pov

I woke up in a groggy state. My body was still half asleep. My mind hadn't fully awoke and was half working. Groaning I rolled out of bed. Ugh! I really didn't want to go to school today but yukio would kill me otherwise. Only then I realised that he  had already left. I shrugged it off as he's normally up quite early for teaching and stuff.

I got dressed and ready just wanting to get the day over and done with. On my way there is saw a girl in our uniform I had never seen before. She must be new but man she's cute! She caught me staring but instead of giving me the usual cold look they give me I got a smile and a wave. My cheeks lit a light pink as a waved back. Yukio doesn't like me anyway.

~time skip brought to u by the one and only sebastian~

I slouched down on my chair in a rather moody mood. It was days like this I wished I was someone else. In a place far away from here. Where no one could disturb or talk to you. Just being all alone.

The voice of yukio brought me out of daydream land. "Right today we have a new student joining us" he spoke out. Everyone lit up at the mention of the words 'new' and 'student'. Except me of course. I wanted nothing to do with anyone right now. "Why don't you interduce yourself miss kirishima?" As the words left his lips the girl I saw earlier today walked up.

"Hello everyone my name is asuna kirishima and it is a pleasure to meet you all" she smiled.

"You can sit anywhere you like but just don't desterb anyone or else you will be moved" Yukio said strictly. She nodded in reply. Her eyes met mine for a second but we looked away quickly. Ausuna scanned the room quickly then made her way over to where I was sitting. She sat down and smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you Mr..." she spoke trying to find out my name.

"Rin" I told her smiling back.

"Rin, I'll remember that" we exchanged whispered laughs. I felt someone looking at us but pushed the thought aside.

Yukio pov

I didn't like it. Not. One. Bit. They where too friendly with each other. Rin is mine. No one else's. Mine! I glared at the two. We aren't even together though so I can't say anything. If he finds someone he likes I should be happy for him. A little part of me though was jealous. On one side I decided to shrug it off but the other part of me wanted to split them up and make sure they never speak to each other again.

Of course I had a lesson to teach first so I have to try my best to focus.

Asuna's pov

Rin is so cute. I hope he's single. He's so kind and friendly. We where just causally talking until yukio told everyone to be quite and I have to obey him if I want to stay sat next to rin. So I looked at him a couple of times and focused on who I think is his brother teaching us. Rim I hope we get to know each other enough soon because I think I'm in love with you so I hope that soon you will feel the same. No matter what!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I enjoyed writing this chapter. It was really fun to write. Also I won't be updating for the next couple of days because I am away and won't have wifi but I hope you enjoy this chapter. I made it longer than usual just for my readers.

Mocha-chan☕