It has begun

Hey guys, I keep updating in 'The pharaohs of the past' and this book I guess is like a filler of the whole series lol Anyways Marin will appear in this chapter well, let's begin.

I don't own PJO, the Kane Chronicles, Yu-Gi-Oh! or the Avengers.

I kept looking back an forth between the door and the sky, debating mentally if I needed to jump into the ocean to get away from this chaos.

"Yuugi, what are you doing?" I heard Drew say before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see amethyst eyes piercing into me. "We need to talk."

I stared at him in surprise, he looked to be in pain, not physically but emotional and mental. "Alright."

I lead Yuugi to an empty room and waited for him to explain what was going on. As he kept speaking my eyes kept widening in shock, from all the things he could have said I never expected this!

"Yuugi, I can't. . . I just, I don't know what will happen and if I do make it correctly I have to find a trigger in order to undo the procedure." The tri-colored teen bit his lower lip. "Can. . .can you at least try?"

I looked at Yuugi in worry before sighing on defeat. "Are you positive about this? I can do the binding after the war, but right now we need Creed Akuma to be in 100% which means that you have to be well you."

I kept looking at him up and down when I noticed something different about the last Mutou. "Hey Yuugi, your skin."

"What about it?"

"Your getting your Japanese porcelain skin back, it's no longer Egyptian Caramel but Greek pale, almost Japanese."

Yuugi stared at me in an expression that screamed 'WTF' "Sorry random thought, anyways once you can tell me what you want to be your anchors or anchor tell me so I can attempt to cast the spell on you."

Yuugi nodded before leaving to go back to the rest of the group, which was now in the lab.

I watched as Fury walks in surprised to see Banner, Yuugi and I stop working on the scepter.

With a glare, Fury spat at me, "What are you doing, Mr. Stark?"
I rolled my eyes as I circled around the sceptor. "Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you."

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract." Oh  I know that eye patch wearing dingdong wasn't try to guilt trip me.

"We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now." Bruce spoke.
"When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." Yuugi muttered in annoyance. "And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss." I finished off.

As I said that my monitor suddenly show a collection of secret files that JARVIS uncovered from S.H.I.E.L.D. "What is PHASE 2?"

Suddenly, Steve drops a Hydra Assault Rifle on the table causing Fury, Banner and Yuugi to turn around to see him. What's this? Captain looking pissed along side me, you have some explaining to do Fury. "PHASE 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons." Steve then turned to me, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow." Oh no thank you Rogers, this clears everything up.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're..." Nope stop trying to cover up this mess. "I'm sorry, Nick." Yuugi says moving the computer screen towards Fury which shows plans of the weapon. "What were you lying?" Steve started to chuckle in amusement." I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit."