Old Ways

Ok Chapter 2 exciting I guess idk I'm trying my best here guys 😂
_________________________________

Bon's P.O.V

After class I waited outside the classroom for him to leave because he is the last to leave. I don't know why though. It's not like we are going to attack him....

At least I think he knows that but I can't excatly know because who knows what is going on inside that kids head....

I look down at the time and realized that I have been wait for almost an hour for this demon kid to leave the room. What is he doing in there?

I decided that I would go inside and see what's going on. Because you shouldn't have to take an hour to pack things up and leave..right?

I go inside just to find out. HE ISNT EVEN HERE WHEN DID HE LEAVE!?!

I look around the room to see that the window closest to Okumura is.....open
DAMMIT HOW COME I NEVER NOTICED HE NEVER COMES OUT THE CRAM SCHOOL DOOR!!!!!!

Rin's P.O.V

After I left and decided to jump from roof to roof. I noticed in the comer of my eye that someone is standing outside the cram school doors I look and see that it's......BON?!

I internally screamed he is probably waiting for me to leave... I wonder how long he is going to wait...but at the same time I don't care. He never did either and I almost got caught when he asked why I was wearing long sleeves.. speaking of which I need to go do that now I haven't done it all day

Today was stressful pretty much like every other day is though it's that same thing wake up,Go to school, avoid everyone,go home,cut,sleep and then I repeat it's not excatly hard to do but keeping it hidden behind a fake smile makes it easier..

Hiding your loneliness behind a fake smile makes them believe your ok because they always think "He's smiling so he's ok" they don't dare look past it or they'll have to help. And who wants to do that?

When I get back to my dorm I go to MY room oh yeah. Did I mention that Yukio moved out of our shared room? Well he did he is still in the building but on the complete opposite side of it. His excuse was that " I don't want to wake you up when I'm doing all night study sessions."

Since when did he care if I wake up or go to sleep and even if I am asleep I won't wake from the sound of a pencil and a page turning in a book is he stupid.... No he isn't stupid because he made the right choice.. to stay away from me...

|The next day|

Rin's P.O.V

Thank god it's the weekend I need to go get some groceries for dinner tonight. I'll head out in about an hour.... After I decided that I heard a knock on my door already knowing who it is I simply give a sleepy.."Come in." Yukio walks in and asks. "Can you to the store today I'm low on pocky"

That was a common excuse made to get me out of the building.. I replied "Yeah do you want me to leave now?"
"Yes" knew it.... "Ok" I got up put some clothes on and started off for the market.

|| Time Skip ||

I'm almost to the market. I just need to pass through an ally way that I take as a short cut.

I'm walking through the ally until I hear an almost inaudible whisper "Rin." I look around and see my old Gang members...

_________________________________

Ugh I'm terrible I know 😂 keep in mind this is my first story EVER thanks for reading guys bai

Word count-641