17. I'm watching you buddy

Thirteen's POV

"Hey." Cody stops me and Lily before we make it into the living room. He holds out a black Iphone, a wallet, and that stupid black dagger. "Other than the gun Lily took this is all he had on him."

I nod as I take the phone out of his hands and power it on. "No password." I mutter when the phone powers on and simply tells me to slide to unlock. I slide my finger across the bottom and look through the phone.

"As far as any of us were able to tell, he only uses that thing for calls." Cody tells me as I hand him the phone back and begin going through the wallet instead.

"It's a burner." I say in regards to the phone. I pull out about six different IDs from inside the wallet before passing it off to Lily to have a look at.

She turns it over a couple times before removing all the money, and credit cards inside and pocketing them. She hands the now empty wallet back to Cody.

Cody puts his hand over mine, covering the IDs in my hand. I give him a questioning look.

He shakes his head. "I don't think you really want to read those."

"Why?" I ask him as I pull back and thumb through the IDs. I freeze as I read the name listed on the first one.

Brandon Lander. Former Agent 83. A former friend.

Lily sucks in a sharp breath before taking the ID out of my hands and turning it over in hers. "I hate him." She mutters. "No wonder we're never able to find him when he's traveling. He uses the names of dead agents." She growls out as she throws the ID onto the floor.

I flip through the rest of the IDs. I recognize the names, but I didn't know any of them personally. I stop when I get to the last one.

If I thought I was pissed off before. That is nothing compared to the fury blazing through my veins in this moment. Because the name on the last ID, is one I'm very familiar with.

J.D. Kingston.

The card digs into my skin so hard I'm sure it'll draw blood soon. He was my brother, and traitor or not that's always going to be how I remember him. How I view him. So for Garrett to go and use his name for his own personal travel services to get around the world undetected...

"I should've killed him." I hiss in a tone so deadly even Lily takes a step back.

The card digs deeper into my palm as my hand fists even tighter around it. The rest of the IDs in my hand I had long since dropped, Lily had picked up the one with Brandon's name on it, but the rest remained untouched on the floor.

"No." I correct myself. "I am going to kill him."

I'm storming into the living room before either Cody or Lily can stop me...actually, I don't think either one of them would really try and stop me. Cody would definitely appreciate Garrett's absence for sure, and Lily would probably help by pitching in a few kicks, punches, and explosives.

Garrett's strapped to the chair, glaring at Zack when I come into the room. His gaze swings over to me and a deadly smirk covers his face. He opens his mouth to say something, but never gets the chance.

My fist connects with his face way too quickly, and I feel all my pent up rage just spill out of me. I kick his chair back and he falls backwards, unable to stop himself, and his head hits the floor. My dagger's in my hand in no time, but before I can do anything with it, my wrist is caught, and the dagger twisted out of my hand.

There's a hiss of pain from him as the blade cuts into his hand after he takes the dagger from me. I whirl around with wide eyes, but Henri's already one step ahead of me with a syringe in hand. The needle of the syringe disappears into his arm and he lets out another hiss of pain.