Follow

Oh yeah. I was pooped on by a bird today... I just wanted to enjoy my food.

~~~~~~~

"Well, it's time to go Assy-kawa. You dragged us here and now you're paying for our food." 'Iwa-chan' says. Ayano and Hiroko sigh happily while Oikawa pouts and gets pulled out of the room. Before he leaves, he yells, "Don't worry (n/n)-chan, i'll see you again soon!"

With that, Oikawa leaves you in a blushing mess with the rest of the group. "Awe, i totally ship (Y/n)-chan and Trashy-kawa. We should set them up hahaha." Kiran says. Ayano groans, "Can we all just agree that (Y/n)-chan will never be with Trashy Kawa?"

Hiroko butts in. "Yeah, i won't allow it. Even if it's the last thing i do."

"Hm, i hope she get's together with someone we all approve of. I wouldn't want her falling into the wrong hands. Isn't that right, (Y/n)-chan?" Kiran looks over to you, smiling widely. You didn't think anyone knew, but she had a fake smile on her face. You knew what she meant so you sat down where you were sitting. "Yeah, thats right..." You also smile.

~~~~~~

"Ahh, it was raining, but it got dark so fast!" Kiran's friend says. "Well, i'll see you guys another time. Get home safe, K-chan!" She walks away, taking out her phone while she does so.

"Aya-chan and i were going to head to my house. Anyone, except a certain someone, wanna come with?" Hiroko asks. Lev shrugs. "I guess i'll go. My parents won't mind me staying out a little longer." Yaku walks up to them too. "I'll join."

"Well, Kenma and everyone else already went home. Want me to walk you home?" Kuroo asks, smiling Kiran speaks before you can say anything. "But Kuroo~ You didn't walk me last timeee. Can you walk me?"

"But wasn't taking you to karaoke for making up for not walking you home that day?" He asks but Kiran pouts more. "Fine then. Leaving one of your best friends to walk without one of their best friends. Wahhh i see." Kiran glares at you, making you shiver.

"How about i walk both of-"

"No. I-i mean i'll be fine. I have to go to the store to pick up a few things for my grandma." Kiran smirks while Kuroo looks at you, worriedly. "Are you sure? I can-"

"Yeah i'm sure. See you all later." You wave and start walking in the direction of your house. "Bye (Y/n)-chan!" Hiroko and Ayano call out. "Be safe!" Others say.

~~~~

I sigh.

'I can't wait to get back home. Today was tiring and stressful.' I think to myself while walking to the grocery store.

My phone buzzes so i reach into my pocket and pull it out. I'm met with a screen with a picture of my grandma and i. That day, we were working in the back yard. We were planting new things for the garden. It was so beautiful that i just had to take a picture of it with my grandma. She was so happy.

I notice that there is a new message from an unknown number. I click on it and see something what made my eyes widen.

Unknown number

Stay away from Kuroo. I
Can't believe you still
hung out with all
of them even though
I told you how i felt.

(You quickly text back)

I'm sorry! I won't
do it again. I'll
Try to distance
myself. I didn't
know Kuroo was
going to be there...

~~~~~~~~~

She doesn't text back. After a few minutes of walking, you hear footsteps behind you. It's been around 5 more minutes and the person was still following you. You decided to stop inside of a store and call someone for help.

When you get in there, you see the guy that you followed, outside on the other side of the street. He pretended to wait at a bus stop and keep glancing into the store. He made eye contact with you which made you quickly look away.

You scan your contacts, looking for someone that may be able to help. Your eyes stop on Kuroo's contact. You knew you couldn't asks him since what Kiran told you. You also couldn't call him because he may still be with Kiran.

You scroll a bit more when you see Oikawa's contact. Remembering how he'd be able to help and how he gave you his number earlier, you click on the contact.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He picks up quickly.

"Um...sorry for calling you a bit late but..."

"Yeah? What happened? Are you ok?" He asks worriedly.

"I think someone was following me...........................Oikawa? Are you there?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"I'm at (stores name)."

"Ok, just wait there. I'll be there in a bit."

~7 minutes later~

Oikawa rushes into the store and finds you. "(Y/n)-chan? Are you ok?" You nod your head. "Thank you for coming quickly..."

"How long was he following you before you came here?" He asks. "About 10 minutes, i think. I quickly went to this store after noticing."

Oikawa lets out a little chuckle. "No wonder he followed you. You're too cute!" His comment made you blush. He noticed this and laughed more. "Come on. I'll make sure you get home safely."

He gently puts his arm around your back and leads you out the door of the store. You see the guy as you both stop a little far from him. Oikawa then puts one of his hands under your chin, pulling your head up to look at him.

"(Y/n)......i love you."

Your eyes widen when you process what he said. You blush and realize the guy that followed you guys, was watching in shock.

"O-Oikaw-"

Your blush darkens when you feel his lips on you.

~~~~~~~~
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO