F I F T E E N

"You're gonna what?!" The guys all ask with confused and shocked expressions.

"I don't mean forever. I just feel like I'll get homesick without you guys here so I just plan on going back home in the time you're gone." I say.

"If that's what you believe is best for you, then okay." Taehyung smiles.

"Okay." I smile back as I continue to pack my things.

"I'm sad that you guys are leaving tomorrow but I also hope you guys have lots of fun and make more amazing memories." I say and they smile.

"We will." Hoseok says.

"Also, don't get caught up with any cute girls. Sharing isn't my forte." I warn and Taehyung laughs and nods.

"Of course. I wouldn't even think about it." he says.

"Good." I say and then stand up.

"I'll pack the rest tomorrow. You guys should get some sleep though. I know you'll be pushing yourselves a lot on tour so you should get one last really great nights rest before you go." I say and they all agree and head to their rooms to sleep.

Namjoon is instantly out like a light and I watch as Tae crawls into bed to sleep.

I lay down beside him and turn the lights off.

"I'm really gonna miss you." He says and I sigh.

"I'm gonna miss you more but this is important for your career and I'm happy for you." I say which makes him smile.

"I hope you'll consider coming to one of our shows." He says.

"Hmm I'll think about it." I tease and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"I really will miss laying here with you in my arms. I'll miss your laugh, your smile, your perfume scent, and those lips." he frowns.

"Hmm well they'll miss you too." I say and he laughs and places a quick kiss on them.

"You should sleep." I say.

"If I do my time with you will be cut short." he frowns.

"I know but you need to rest." I say.

"I know I know." he says and I smile and rest my head against his shoulder.

"Goodnight Tae." I say and he smiles and cuddles into me.

"Goodnight​, my love."

My love..?
-
"I don't wanna leave you!" Tae yells as he attaches himself to me.

"I know but we'll FaceTime remember." I say as I hug him back.

We were currently saying our goodbyes and even though I was sad I needed to stay strong.

"It's not the same." He pouts.

"I know but you have to go Taehyung. I promise it'll be over before ya know it. Just have fun and make a lot of memories in the meantime. You'll have a great time, I promise." I say.

"I'm really gonna miss you." He says as he nuzzles his head into my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you too." I say as I pull his face back to look into his eyes.

"Promise you won't fall for any guys back home." he says and I laugh and nod.

"I promise." I say.

"Good because you're my girlfriend." he says and I blush a little as he says that.

"We gotta go!" I hear one of the guys call and I frown.

"I'll text you later when we get to the hotel." he says and I wrap my arms around him tightly after we kiss.

"Okay. Oh and Tae." I begin.

"Hm?" He hums.

"I love you." I say and he pulls back and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Really?!" He asks.

"Really." I confirm.

"I love you too." he says while giving a giant smile that lit up his eyes too.

"Now get going before they get angry. I'll see you in a couple of months." I say.

"Alright. Bye babe!" He says before sprinting out of the dorm.

Babe? I like the sound of that.

I smile as he turns to wave before getting in the van.

When it drives away my smile fades as a frown replaces it.

They only just left and I already miss them.

I let out a sigh and head back to my room to finish packing.

I was heading home today too and I needed to get there before it got really late.

Here I go.
-
Finally my things were packed and I stand up and release a breath before looking around.

Taehyung's bed was still covered in clothes and I felt myself smile a little.

I was gonna miss him like crazy.

I head out to the living room and sigh at the empty feeling it now had.

I knew it was a smart idea going back home because being here without them really would put me into a depression.

With one last look, I head out.
-
After a long ride on the subway I finally arrived back in Daegu.

It felt good to be back.

I made my way home and once I got there I headed inside.

My family already knew I was coming back and my mother was more than excited.

Right when I walked in confetti was thrown and everyone there yelled welcome home really loud.

I smiled at the heartwarming scene in front of me.

There in the house was not only my family but all of my best friends​ too.

"You're home!!" F/n yells as she runs to me and wraps her arms around me tightly.

"I sure am!" I say as I hug her back with just as much strength.

"Oh honey we're so glad you're back!" My mother cries out as she flings herself onto me, hugging me tightly.

"I'm glad to be back." I smile as I hug back.

"Welcome home, sis." My brothers says as he pulls me into a hug too.

When I pull back they all smile over at me as the rest of my best friends give me hugs.

"So what is it like living with all of them? They are nice to you, right?" My brother asks.

"Of course." I say with a smile.

"So tell me! What's up with you and that one guy?" F/n grins and I inhale before speaking.

"Boy do I have a story to tell you."