S I X T E E N

"So you two are really dating?" F/n asks and I nod while smiling.

"I figured this would happen, seeing how cuddly you two were with each other​ last time." She grins and I blush a little.

"Yeah, he's really great." I smile.

"So are you two in love?" She asks.

"Yeah actually." I smile and she smiles too.

"Well I'm glad you're happy." She says.

"Me too." I say in a dreamy sigh.

"Do you miss him already?" She asks.

"Of course I do. I missed him as soon as he walked out the door." I say.

"Ah, young love." She says and I laugh and lean forward and smirk.

"So how are things going with you and Namjoon?" I ask and she blushed a bit.

"Oh! Do you like him?!" I ask.

"Yeah but I don't think he likes me back." She sighs.

"I bet he does. Come on, you're irresistible." I laugh and she does too.

"I just don't know how he feels." She says.

"Well whenever they FaceTime me while you're here we can see his reaction and we'll know." I say and she smiles and thanks me.

"You're staying the night right? We should have a girls night. Just us and the others all hanging out." I say.

"Of course! We're in desperate need of one of those." She says and so that's exactly what we do.
-
"Come on! He doesn't love you!" F/n yells at the screen as she wipes at her tears.

For some reason we were watching a romance movie and it only made me miss Tae more.

Just as Tae popped into my mind my phone went off with a text from him.

Taetae: Did you get home safely? We just arrived at the hotel.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm home. & I'm glad you made it there safely.

Taetae: I miss you.))):

Y/n: I miss you more. (':

Taetae: Make sure to eat well and always remember to text me.

Y/n: Of course. You should really sleep though. You must be tired from the drive.

Taetae: Kinda but I also slept in the car. I'd rather talk to you.

Y/n: Okay but don't blame me when you're tired.

Taetae: Sassy I see. I like it. 😉

Y/n: Sassy? That's just my personality.

Taetae: Aha really? No wonder I love you so much.

Y/n: Stop making me blush.

Taetae: You blushed? Maybe I should say it again then ((((:

Y/n: You're something else.

Taetae: but you love me.

Y/n: Of course.
-
Tae and I texted for a good solid two hours before I made him go to sleep.

By then all of my friends were asleep too so I was awake alone.

It was actually setting in now that the guys were gone and weren't coming back anytime soon.

I had become so close with all of them and I missed their presence so much.

Of course it felt nice to be back home with my friends and family but at the same time now I was out of a job and I couldn't see my boyfriend.

It was depressing.

Maybe I should search for a job. I mean it would take my mind off of things for awhile and of course it wouldn't hurt to get money.

Hm. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind.

Instead of staying awake to think I close my eyes and let sleep take over.
-
"I'll see you later!" I say as I wave goodbye to all of my friends.

Once they were gone I shut the door and went to my room.

I plopped down on my bed with a long sigh and then looked up at the ceiling.

I was thinking maybe I would start my job search tomorrow or the next day.

Right now I just wanted a whole day to just relax and unpack.

I was still exhausted though and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep but I decided to get the unpacking done so I wouldn't have to worry about it later.

As I was finishing unpacking I came across the stuffed lion Tae gave me I felt my sadness come back.

Damn I was really in love with him.

I lay down and hug the lion to my chest and close my eyes.

Now the plan for the rest of the day was to sleep.

Then tomorrow I'd go look for jobs.

Hopefully I can find a good one that pays well.

That would be nice to have extra money for whenever I just want to blow money on shopping ya feel.

I smile to myself at the thought and then let sleep take me for a nice nap.
~
Taehyung's pov•

"It's so lonely without Y/n." Jungkook frowns as he fixes his outfit.

"You don't say." I reply as I look at my lock screen which was a picture of Y/n and I together from the night of our first real date.

I missed her so much already.

How was I supposed to handle four months of not seeing her in person.

That's​ 100+ days of no kisses.

I can't cope with that.

"Don't think too much. You'll have a great time on tour and then we'll be home before you even realize it's been four months." Jimin says in hopes of cheering me up.

"Trust me, we all miss her. I get that you miss her more but I'm sure she'd want you to be having a fun experience instead of moping around." He says and I nod.

"You're right. I'll try to be happier." I say while putting on a smile.

"Good. You know how much Y/n loves that smile!" Hoseok says and I smile even bigger at his words.

Don't worry Y/n.

These next four months will fly past and I'll be home before you know it!

Then we can cuddle and spend every day together.

I smile and stand up and grab my phone.

"Now who's ready to turn up!"